Finally had one of "those" WL games

dopetothemax
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2016
Came up against one of the paciest EPL teams I've seen yet with Musa and Vardy up top, Sturridge at CAM and Martial in the midfield (he makes tackles with ease btw). He went up 1-0 on a cutback off a pace burning counter. Then he switched to 5 ATB and pulled all 5 deep in custom formation AND went Ultra D. I managed to pull one back on a long shot but went down to yet another cutback after flying down the wing. His players were FAST too. I have POTM Sterling in my team and I've never burnt a guy the way he was leaving me in the dust. Idk what that was all about but everyone he had was absolutely flying. Ahh well I'm 0-1 on to the next.

Comments

• DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Sprint boost the one with the right trigger
  • dopetothemax
    Sprint boost the one with the right trigger

Is it really just as simple as that? That was in the game last year but I rarely see anyone using it.
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone use it tbh... or 99%
  • dopetothemax
    RWU wrote: »
    Everyone use it tbh... or 99%

Really? I honestly never knew. I never touch it and I've never been burned for pace as bad as that game. Learn something new everyday I guess
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Theres a few sprint boost expliots too that make kroos 99 pace not joking
  • dopetothemax
    Theres a few sprint boost expliots too that make kroos 99 pace not joking

Umm either you'll have to come with some proof or I'm just gonna go ahead and say nah
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Lol all my games have been that sweaty tbh. Not to mention my gameplay I'm having is awful. Worse than normal definitely. 2-3 right now but should probably be 1-4
  • dopetothemax
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Lol all my games have been that sweaty tbh. Not to mention my gameplay I'm having is awful. Worse than normal definitely. 2-3 right now but should probably be 1-4

I actually haven't played too many games that were this bad. I'm only 2-2 myself and just lost a 4-3 thriller against a super team with Suarez and Griez up top that I honestly felt I should have won. I can't wait until I can afford an amazing team. lol
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    edited December 2016

Still exists in 17 along with the lb Sprint boost
  • dopetothemax

Still exists in 17 along with the lb Sprint boost

That's just a ball roll into an lb sprint boost. I think the whole "gives anyone 99 pace" thing is way overexaggerated but looks like a good move to learn