8824 posts League Winner
    5*WF is the GOAT
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2016
    Wf > skills, as long as my wingers and cf/cam have them I'm good
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 16 Tevez was the perfect number 9. Whatever he had, that is my fav.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26032 posts Player of the Year

On a striker I agree, centrally the weak foot is more unpredictable. Even out wide I know most people want to cut in with Robben/Bale/Messi etc
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year

On a striker I agree, centrally the weak foot is more unpredictable. Even out wide I know most people want to cut in with Robben/Bale/Messi etc

Exactly, nothing worse than your oppo KNOWING that you have to shift it to the strong side on the striker, 4* weakfoot is a bare minimum for me, and usually with my cam/cf unless there elusiveenough that they can susually find that half yard anyway(Dybala for example)
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Painter753 wrote: »
    5*WF is the GOAT

This for me. I typically play single ST formations, so I don't mind 3 star skills. It drives me crazy on wingers though! :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26032 posts Player of the Year

Exactly, nothing worse than your oppo KNOWING that you have to shift it to the strong side on the striker, 4* weakfoot is a bare minimum for me, and usually with my cam/cf unless there elusiveenough that they can susually find that half yard anyway(Dybala for example)

Yea some players 3* is sufficient, Dybala being the perfect example...but I've banged in plenty on Ibras left which is a very useful weapon though, since he isn't lightning quick.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    In a single striker formation WF > Skills.

In a two striker formation I set one striker to stay central, he's gotta have a good WF. The other striker is set to drift wide and he's gotta have skills.
  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    In order:
    4*4*
    5*WF
    5* Skills

4* WF gets the job done most of the time and I like having the versatility of 4* skills. Only 5*skill I use is the McGeady spin so it's not necessary for me personally
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Double 4* 100%

I would much rather have 5* weak foot > 5* skills but no 4* skills no party
  • iBaIIeR
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    Interesting. I've always preferred the weak foot, don't need 4* on my strikers. But Crespo has got the best combo