Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Tournaments Please..

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
I think the game needs some mini tournaments to put a bit of fun back into the game.... Like now for example, Im too tired to play seasons because I can't give it enough focus.. But I still want to play a game of Fifa with some kind of end goal....

The gold cup would be perfect right now but instead I'm just staring at the screen and gonna have to turn the game off...

Comments

• braves114fan
    65 posts Park Captain
    I agree. WL takes up a majority of my games but there are still times that I wanna play some slightly more casual games for decent prizes.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I went into an online friendly and the sour ❤️❤️❤️❤️ has put his controller down in the 20th minute because I've gone a goal up... Ffs...
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    I went into an online friendly and the sour ❤️❤️❤️❤️ has put his controller down in the 20th minute because I've gone a goal up... Ffs...

❤️❤️❤️❤️ khalid! :D
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    I agree. Why can't we have tourneys and weekend league?
  • Ishibum
    13585 posts Has That Special Something
    I have written many a time that I would love a return of the gold cup. Relaxing games that people actually take part in (online friendlies are a nightmare for matchmaking)
  • COLD-187
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bring back Silver and Bronze tourneys