IF kante

Have about 520k coins and wondering whether to just go and grab him? Every time I play him he's an absolute nightmare and seems to be everywhere?

Comments

• Muzza11
    10924 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Kante is 100% worth it, gets the ball back so much for me :D
  • Muzza11 wrote: »
    IF Kante is 100% worth it, gets the ball back so much for me :D

I just don't like the idea of halving the coins that have taken what feels like years to gather!!
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    Do it. I sold mine today to get funds for SIF Pogba, he will be the first person replaced tomorrow.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    just get the nif.
  • Can you not afford his OTW?

Worth the extra coins, that way if he gets an inform your card goes up in price not down.
  • Can you not afford his OTW?

Worth the extra coins, that way if he gets an inform your card goes up in price not down.

This is true, but for his position at Chelsea, I can't see him getting many more! Would that be affected if he gets a winter upgrade? I mean I could afford him but would have no transfer budget!
  • Jamiecpfc
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have his IF and I got his nif to try it out. Apart from shooting I can't see any major differences in his in game performance. The nif is still all over the pitch linking play etc. I Played over 350 games with the IF and nearly 50 now with the NIF and honestly can't tell much of a difference. The IF certainly doesn't doesn't feel £285k a better player than the nif.
  • Jamiecpfc wrote: »
    I have his IF and I got his nif to try it out. Apart from shooting I can't see any major differences in his in game performance. The nif is still all over the pitch linking play etc. I Played over 350 games with the IF and nearly 50 now with the NIF and honestly can't tell much of a difference. The IF certainly doesn't doesn't feel £285k a better player than the nif.

I'll take this, buy his NIF and review the situation, if it's not enough then I'll buy his IF, thanks for he advice buddy!
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    If is definitely a great card but so is his NIF
  • Cantonas Collar
    1744 posts Play-Off Hero
    His IF doesn't do much that the NIF can't do tbh.
  • Brought the OTW kante myself, even if the OTW is not effected by a winter upgrade it will just mean his next inform jumps the price up that much more!

Everytime I think about buying a OTW within 2 weeks they get an inform, tired of missing out on the profit so just brought kante and happy to use him until he gets an upgrade or two.