Have I Just Played A ..........

THJ71
747 posts Semi-Pro
edited December 2016
Cheat

Just had a game against someone who went 2-0 up with the game playing smoothly. I was then all over him and managed to get it back to 2-2 at around the 50th minute, when suddenly Lag appeared and was making the game completely unplayable for me, and I was just trying to see it through. It clearly didn't seem to be effecting my opponent and I was holding on. He did then eventually scored a 89/90th minute winner.

However, the Lag suddenly went off completely after his winner

Have I just faced a cheater or is it me needing to git gud?

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Why would he turn the lag off at the end when you needed a goal?
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    No idea why, but it happened and that is why I am asking

There is no reason for it to Lag like it did after I pulled it back to 2-2, then suddenly stop Lagging like it did after his winner
  • RSAW23
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I really think this type of 'lag' that comes out of nowhere mid game is caused by people using different tactics with the D-pad. Its like the 2 teams aren't synced anymore to have a smooth game.
  • IDARYL
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    I've noticed when the game gets paused the connection goes a bit iffy. Not saying its the opposition I think something goes out of sync
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    RSAW23 wrote: »
    I really think this type of 'lag' that comes out of nowhere mid game is caused by people using different tactics with the D-pad. Its like the 2 teams aren't synced anymore to have a smooth game.

Lol what
  • IDARYL
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    Shaqiri wrote: »
    RSAW23 wrote: »

Lol what

He's saying what I'm saying but I notice it when game gets paused
  • RoadTo1Hundred
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    div 2? i just had a game that went exactly like that, whats your GT??
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    WL tournament or divisions?

Lag impacts both sides in divisions
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2016
    div 2? i just had a game that went exactly like that, whats your GT??

No, Div 8.

Only just got the XB1S for our lad for Christmas

Peter wrote: »
    WL tournament or divisions?

Lag impacts both sides in divisions

From what I could make out, he/she was still managing perfect passes, dribbling and shots, whilst I couldn't do hardly anything so I tried to keep the ball but he took it off me with ease

It didn't seem right how it occurred
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Seasons is full of network manipulation because it's peer to peer. You should see how bad it's in division 1, the mode should be on dedicated servers.