WL final pass wanted (UK based)

Kaspani
595 posts An Exciting Prospect
Sorry to ask but I've seen a lot of generosity to others on the forum recently. I'm in the WL final and its my last qualifying attempt so here I am...

If anyone is willing to allow me into the WL for the first time I'd be seriously grateful. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Are you an active forumite?
  • Kaspani
    I'm trying to be when I can, largely trading based but im only learning
  • Campino
    29868 posts National Team Captain
    I'm sure someone can help you mate
  • Flip I could of done this 3 times last night when trying to qualify....well i didn't and now have to wait till next week to try again but I am sure that's what most people do instead of begging.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29482 posts Player of the Year
    Kaspani wrote: »

I cant get on till tonight, but if you can wait i can get to the final and try and find you?
  • Kaspani
    Philip1979 wrote: »
    Flip I could of done this 3 times last night when trying to qualify....well i didn't and now have to wait till next week to try again but I am sure that's what most people do instead of begging.

Can't argue with that. Just asking as I've seen a few help others out
  • Kaspani

I cant get on till tonight, but if you can wait i can get to the final and try and find you?

If no one else is able to help before tonight I'll wait - thanks mate. Finally got a bit of time to play WL in the holidays!
  • SupaNoodle1990
    @CAG_Villain and @Yung are also very helpful
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Clam down Philip the guys only asking as others have done for the last few days on the forums!
  • Yung
    11631 posts Has That Special Something
    Just making my team then I'll try get into the final for you. Where are you based?
  • SupaNoodle1990

If no one else is able to help before tonight I'll wait - thanks mate. Finally got a bit of time to play WL in the holidays!

No problem. PM your gamertag and ill message you when im online.
  • Kaspani
    Yung wrote: »
    Just making my team then I'll try get into the final for you. Where are you based?

UK based. You sir are a gent
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Crossland wrote: »
    Clam down Philip the guys only asking as others have done for the last few days on the forums!

All these outsiders coming over here taking our free wins.
  • Yung
    11631 posts Has That Special Something
    Yung wrote: »

UK based. You sir are a gent

Np. I'm 13k off Laca so as soon as I get him I'll start playing
  • Crossland wrote: »

Well just saying if you can't get into WL legitimately then why should you be in at all?
  • Kaspani
    @Yung @SupaNoodle1990 Thanks for both your offers of help. I've qualified now thanks to @SGLT Appreciate it. Looking forward to getting thrashed in the WL!!!
  • Riafelttil
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'll take one of them if either of you still have one going?
  • Cphee1987
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Riafelttil wrote: »
    I'll take one of them if either of you still have one going?

Need a final win still?
  • Stu768
    913 posts Professional
    Anyone uk still got one I havnt got much time tonight?? Thanks
  • seven
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm in the final right now if anyone wants a pass. UK
  • Stu768
    913 posts Professional
    @seven can you wait a bit later on for me?
  • seven
    Stu768 wrote: »
    @seven can you wait a bit later on for me?

Depends what time pal?
  • Stu768
    913 posts Professional
    Err I probably not be on till gone 7? Doesn't matter if not let someone else have it :)
  • seven
    Sorry mate. Won be on that late :(
  • Tg90
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not to be harsh but if you can't even qualify for the WL your really not going to enjoy and do well playing in it
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    Yh add LoosersBegForWins
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Yh add LoosersBegForWins

Why does it bother you so much? I'm quite sure you've mentioned your dislike for this in other threads.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Yh add LoosersBegForWins

Are you really 30+ as you've claimed to be? Good lord!
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    Yh add LoosersBegForWins

Why does it bother you so much? I'm quite sure you've mentioned your dislike for this in other threads.

Because its cheating in my eyes, if you can't qualify you don't belong there in my eyes. But its the benefit society we live in, want something for doing nothing..
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Yh add LoosersBegForWins

Because its cheating in my eyes, if you can't qualify you don't belong there in my eyes. But its the benefit society we live in, want something for doing nothing..

I understand that and I originally thought the same.

However, no one knows how many people who've already qualified are playing the tournament for practice. It's a sad fact that the servers are a lot more stable in the tournament and WL than in divisions so I understand why people play in the tournament.

If I was EA I'd have a qualifying tournament running during the weekend, that way no one should come up against someone who's qualified.

I have games in the tournaments because of the servers and try new formation/ players but unless I want to qualify if my opposition hasn't acted like a **** in the game. I generally give them the win after 80 mins.

Maybe if you look at it like some of the players aren't good enough to be there means you should get some easier games on the weekend.