Camera angles.

BackDaddy
3301 posts National Call-Up
Hey guys I know it's been touched on before. I find default too zoomed but Co op too far away. Which one does every one use? Is there a good setting in between?

Comments

• krakos000
    18068 posts World Class
    End to end for lyfe
  • BackDaddy
    krakos000 wrote: »
    End to end for lyfe

That idea scares me haha
  • krakos000
    18068 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    It's actually really easy to do everything ha it makes defending, skilling, passing, dribbling, shooting so much easier tbh. I know a few people on here use it too and can vouch but I can't go back ha its too much fun and I can't stand playing the game sideways. The only downside I guess would be when you have to go 'down' it's annoying but I've gotten used to it.

It did take me a bit to get used to it but once I did, it made the game a lot more fun. I can go back and use default still but it's just not as fun for me.
  • BackDaddy
    krakos000 wrote: »
    It's actually really easy to do everything ha it makes defending, skilling, passing, dribbling, shooting so much easier tbh. I know a few people on here use it too and can vouch but I can't go back ha its too much fun and I can't stand playing the game sideways. The only downside I guess would be when you have to go 'down' it's annoying but I've gotten used to it.

It did take me a bit to get used to it but once I did, it made the game a lot more fun. I can go back and use default still but it's just not as fun for me.

Haha so at half time u have to run down the field? That's so dumb hahaha
  • BcfcDale88
    7191 posts League Winner
    Co-op height 20 zoom 0
  • BackDaddy
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Co-op height 20 zoom 0

Cheers I'll give it a go tomorrow
  • Jmaineo
    816 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Co-op height 20 zoom 0

Shouldn't it be zoom 20 height 0 ? Just to make it less far.

• IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    You can change stadium to change the zoom height etc you know ?