Bale

jimmykabs
392 posts Sunday League Hero
How good is he this year? Worth 600k?

Comments

• Littl3woodCCFC
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    I didn't get on with him at all which I was gutted about because I'm Welsh but a lot of pro's use him and he has mostly positive reviews.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    3* WF kills him because you can't really go across keeper with shots... Misses a lot. Other than that, he's good.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    3* WF kills him because you can't really go across keeper with shots... Misses a lot. Other than that, he's good.

Btw, have you used Vidal this year? Thinking about getting Bale or Vidal + Griezmann for my Ronaldo Team, still undecided
  • Shaqattack6285
    969 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    Just packed him today(untradable) and played 2 games and he scored in both...

Crap on the wing(maybe my fault) and didnt work for me as RF...put him as a striker and cam and he scored..

His left foot doesnt miss

Will have a lot to add in a couple of days..

I cant sell so i have to like him...thats another thing :)
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Btw, have you used Vidal this year? Thinking about getting Bale or Vidal + Griezmann for my Ronaldo Team, still undecided

I have. I prefer Renato tbh.
  • Enauodar
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just bought bale yerterday to try him and he scored two hattricks for me, :D i play him as a striker, tried griezmann too but bale is better for sure, hes strong.