Buy now on hazard

sco490
286 posts Sunday League Hero
So I just bid on striker hazard and it had told me it was expired but my coins are wiped and no hazard has anyone had this before?

Comments

• sco490
    Ignore just switched ps4 on and off and there he is :smiley:
  • number7rocky
    7304 posts League Winner
    What did you pay? I was planing to sit on my coins until TOTY but got tempted and bined him at £1150000. Hoping he might increase even with TOTY soon.
  • What did you pay? I was planing to sit on my coins until TOTY but got tempted and bined him at £1150000. Hoping he might increase even with TOTY soon.

I binned him yesterday at 1.337K :D
    Should have wait more but he's been outstanding so far and totally worth the price tag.
  • sco490
    What did you pay? I was planing to sit on my coins until TOTY but got tempted and bined him at £1150000. Hoping he might increase even with TOTY soon.

I paid 1.18m missed one at 1.16 but when your paying that much 20k felt like nothing. He is so good where you playing him?

• number7rocky
    7304 posts League Winner
    sco490 wrote: »

I paid 1.18m missed one at 1.16 but when your paying that much 20k felt like nothing. He is so good where you playing him?

Trying him out at right striker in a 41212 2, alongside SBC Lacazette , Potm Sterling at cam etc... Just played 3 games in division 1, 5 goals and 1 assist so far so nice start.

http://imgur.com/a/eOmMS