Sif mertens

keyroy
1616 posts Play-Off Hero
Just wondering how people who have used him rate him. Currently using sif salah at striker on 7 chem. Will mertens be a massive upgrade?

Comments

  • Torminator
    1888 posts Play-Off Hero
    People will tell you it is an upgrade but to be honest, I doubt people would really notice the difference.
  • Matn22
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have him at cam. Scored 6 in 8 and 7 assists. His shooting is insane en his short turning makes it difficult to defend him.
  • ThomasF1_GR
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm using him as a CAM, he is good, very good tbh but not worth 620K. I only keep him because his price is going up xD
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks guys. Was hoping to hear great reviews all round as really want him but cant bring myself to spend 600k on him lol
  • sco490
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played him at cf in a 4-4-1-1 was deadly running in behind benteke, second best player I've used behind sbc Lacazette just sold this morning to buy str hazard
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yoh think he is worth the coins sco490?
  • Hullock04321
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's got better IG stats than messi shooting and dribbling aside. He's worth every penny.
  • El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Really wanted him but 600k seems a bit too high and he seems like a player that could crash hard when TOTY hits as he is not from a popular league
  • Hullock04321
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    El_Catafia wrote: »
    Really wanted him but 600k seems a bit too high and he seems like a player that could crash hard when TOTY hits as he is not from a popular league

    There won't be any massive crashes for TOTY this year. Maybe some small ones. And even then, he's got great links to people like Hazard and IF Nainggolan, KDB, SBC Dembele etc
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    His shooting stats are pretty much maxed out with deadeye.
  • Piggie
    74 posts Park Captain
    Using him at cam. Best player I've used this Fifa. 6 goals and 4 assists in 5 games.
    He is indeed like messi but with better passing/long shots. For me he is a game changer and worth every penny. Using him in this team https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/188592
  • pavan791
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He isn't that good.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    pavan791 wrote: »
    He isn't that good.

    Lol pull the other one.
  • pavan791
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He isn't that good.
    Retro_G wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    He isn't that good.

    Lol pull the other one.

    I'm being serious. I didn't find him any good at all, way too weak and the shooting isn't great either. For 600k i have Pogba who is twice as good as him at CAM.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    pavan791 wrote: »
    He isn't that good.
    Retro_G wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    He isn't that good.

    Lol pull the other one.

    I'm being serious. I didn't find him any good at all, way too weak and the shooting isn't great either. For 600k i have Pogba who is twice as good as him at CAM.

    Lol you're meant to play him at ST, probably best L2+R2 dribbler in game, bursts out with blistering pace
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    He is amazing. Better than messi
  • Matn22
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    He isn't that good.
    Retro_G wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    He isn't that good.

    Lol pull the other one.

    I'm being serious. I didn't find him any good at all, way too weak and the shooting isn't great either. For 600k i have Pogba who is twice as good as him at CAM.

    Lol you're meant to play him at ST, probably best L2+R2 dribbler in game, bursts out with blistering pace

    Well he has an in game rating at cam with maestro of 97 so I don't know why one is meant to play him at striker...
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Matn22 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    He isn't that good.
    Retro_G wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    He isn't that good.

    Lol pull the other one.

    I'm being serious. I didn't find him any good at all, way too weak and the shooting isn't great either. For 600k i have Pogba who is twice as good as him at CAM.

    Lol you're meant to play him at ST, probably best L2+R2 dribbler in game, bursts out with blistering pace

    Well he has an in game rating at cam with maestro of 97 so I don't know why one is meant to play him at striker...

    Don't mind the rating, too weak for CAM role, you want someone with a bit of strength to hold up play. He can wizz past the defence as a ST though, best in that position.
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cheers guys im going to buy him ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it
Sign In or Register to comment.