IMG_0999.jpg
    Slightly over but I'm sure you could get it for your budget
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    I presume the please got auto corrected to hit me! :wink:
    IMG_0999.jpg
    Slightly over but I'm sure you could get it for your budget

Thanks a lot man. Sorry was in a rush! That looks fairly decent indeed
  • If it was me, I'd ditch the legend fullbacks and improve the midfield!
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional

Seaman
    Cannavaro- Lalas- Carragher
    Giggs - Rijkaard - Deco - figo
    Futre - Solskjaer - Lkunberg
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    If it was me, I'd ditch the legend fullbacks and improve the midfield!

This, Zanetti and RC are the best fullbacks on the game probably but it's definitely the last position where you want to spend your coins, same with GK tbh. Tbh I wouldn't go for a full legend team with that budget either way, rather have a few really good legends than a bunch that will get outplayed by Musa and Martial.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3878 posts National Call-Up
    Agreed with above, legend fullbacks are useless unless it's Carlos and Zanetti. Even then they are a pure luxury. Ditch the full backs and this is 3.6, im sure 3.5 is achievable but if not then swap Rui at cam for Scholes or Brian.

4713d7e731933171c5ba190dab018f09.png
  • Florianr104
    If it was me, I'd ditch the legend fullbacks and improve the midfield!

This, Zanetti and RC are the best fullbacks on the game probably but it's definitely the last position where you want to spend your coins, same with GK tbh. Tbh I wouldn't go for a full legend team with that budget either way, rather have a few really good legends than a bunch that will get outplayed by Musa and Martial.

Right! I'm just gathering new ideas for next year to be honest with you guys. Two or three good legends in an overall good team sounds better, although I've heard legends play better that regular cards overall?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Agreed with above, legend fullbacks are useless unless it's Carlos and Zanetti. Even then they are a pure luxury. Ditch the full backs and this is 3.6, im sure 3.5 is achievable but if not then swap Rui at cam for Scholes or Brian.

4713d7e731933171c5ba190dab018f09.png

This looks good tbf, I'd probably go Nedved over Suker at CM if you don't mind the 7 chem. As for the strikers you have a load of options so just pick the ones you like the look of, I can recommend Brian and Zola.
  • da silva
    781 posts Professional
    Full legend on this budget is stupid
    Butland walker smalling bailly azpi kante and renato and invest your money in 4 elite legends

• Bob_Dylan
    19179 posts World Class
    Did you use the link in the description? ;)
  • Conaldinho
    715 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ditch the trash legendsd78034d5a62ffd116c8595d24beca66f.png
  • DanielDanger
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
    Why don't you make a team with the majority being legends and a couple non legends.
    Messege me what formation ur looking to use as I'll probably forget about this comment
  • Florianr104
    Did you use the link in the description? ;)

Just gathering ideas mate
    Conaldinho wrote: »
    ditch the trash legendsd78034d5a62ffd116c8595d24beca66f.png

That looks really good!
  • DanielDanger
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
  • HyperAccDragon
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm going to be building a team on almost the same budget (3.8m). Seems like Ronaldo is a must if you plan to play in WL. I ditched the idea of full legends because as soon as people see it before the game, expect them to be trying extra hard to beat the guy using it and parking the bus too.
  • deang07
    7914 posts League Winner
    Bro no point of full legends get 3 or 4 class ones n use the likes of pogba and other godly players with them rather than 3.5 mil on all the ok legends