Which league SBC's do you guys think will he introduced soon?

Birdy463
669 posts An Exciting Prospect
Been a while since the last couple were released so expecting a new one soon, what leagues do you guys think are next? Personally I'm hoping for an A League one with Bruno Fornaroli but I doubt that would ever happen :D wouldn't mind a Calcio A one either with Higuain

Comments

• PsychosisTime
    837 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well I've been trading bronze last few days and have seen big spikes in eridivise, Argentina and Spanish league. Also bizarrely French league 2.... Not sure why.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    If calcio a it needs to not be higuain give it to someone like totti or perisic or cheillini buffon bonnci barzagli even marchsio with a huge stamina boost or even niang or dzeko anyone but higuain for the love of jesus
  • PsychosisTime
    If calcio a it needs to not be higuain give it to someone like totti or perisic or cheillini buffon bonnci barzagli even marchsio with a huge stamina boost or even niang or dzeko anyone but higuain for the love of jesus

Higuain has a otw card, so it wouldn't be him.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite

Higuain has a otw card, so it wouldn't be him.

It will be higuain a sbc card won't upgrade his otw
  • Mr_Matchup1
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    Columbian /Argentinan, Russian, Dutch I've just got a feeling it will be 2 out of them 4
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Columbian /Argentinan, Russian, Dutch I've just got a feeling it will be 2 out of them 4

Hope it's J league
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    3693 posts National Call-Up
    Well I've been trading bronze last few days and have seen big spikes in eridivise, Argentina and Spanish league. Also bizarrely French league 2.... Not sure why.

I was using players from the "French league 2" for those stupid mystery SBC.
  • PsychosisTime

Hope you weren't the person spending 2k on a 64 rated CB haha
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    3693 posts National Call-Up

Hope you weren't the person spending 2k on a 64 rated CB haha

Lol no. All the ones I got were 150/200
  • Birdy463

Would actually love a Russian one
  • sido1968
    385 posts Sunday League Hero

Have Russian, Dutch and Argentinian lined up and over half the Polish league.
  • Birdy463
    sido1968 wrote: »

Have Russian, Dutch and Argentinian lined up and over half the Polish league.
    Fair enough, I might do the Russian and Dutch teams over the next few days
  • Birdy463
    Yeah that's weird as with the Ligue 2 bit, if they do release and sbc for them though the investors would have to be put down as genious'
  • Birdy463
    Yeah that's weird as with the Ligue 2 bit, if they do release and sbc for them though the investors would have to be put down as genious'
  • SSgtBlunder
    935 posts Professional
    I've got Japan, Russia, Dutch, Italian leagues pretty much complete. Also got a few Scottish/Argentinians too. Germany half done.

Bet you it'll be two from Swiss, Spanish, England, Korea, Australian, Polish or Austria :-/
  • Birdy463
    I've got Japan, Russia, Dutch, Italian leagues pretty much complete. Also got a few Scottish/Argentinians too. Germany half done.

Bet you it'll be two from Swiss, Spanish, England, Korea, Australian, Polish or Austria :-/
    Hahahha they might do that just to annoy you ;) I've only got Australia lined up so far
  • bberger
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    Hoping for Argentinia with Tevez quickly before he leaves tbh.
  • pekkaa88
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    bberger wrote: »

Wasnt the top goal scorer last season.. Not sure who was.. Funes Mori?
  • Kove
    3464 posts National Call-Up
    RWU wrote: »

Hope it's J league

Endo SBC would be awesome
  • bberger
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

yeah I think so. Either him or Benedetto probably.. It's mostly just me wishful thinking, but nontheless one can dream haha.
  • Birdy463
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Jose Sand got golden boot. He's a 38 pace silver striker
  • SimmoEFC
    11292 posts Has That Special Something
    Russia and Dutch leagues next.
  • Birdy463
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Yeah I expect those to be the new ones too
  • bberger
    Nothing in the other leagues except maybe a SBC Totti that could make me do it once more..

Only got loned up ARG in case of Tevez and Switzerland in case if possibly Janko at some point and Austria in hope for Soriano.. noje of those 3 are likely to go my way... :/
  • Russian league or Eredivise and Calcio
  • Slip
    450 posts Sunday League Hero

I hope so I've had them for over a month, anyone think there going to speed up the releases at any point??
  • Denz
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been investing in Russian and Eredivisie, so hopefully at least one of them to move some players on.
  • Birdy463
    Slip wrote: »

I hope so I've had them for over a month, anyone think there going to speed up the releases at any point??

Hoping for a release as soon as futmas ends (Jan 3)
  • Slip
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Birdy463 wrote: »

I hope so seems such a long gap between them maybe even one a fortnight would be better
  • Birdy463
    edited December 2016
    Birdy463 wrote: »

I hope so seems such a long gap between them maybe even one a fortnight would be better

Yeah that'd be good, depends on whether they want to do all/most of the leagues on the game though, I'm only expecting a select few leagues to be introduced for sbc's though.