Let me be honest with y'all (question)

Omsss96
54 posts Park Captain
Aight, I'm gonna be honest with y'all.
I was banned on forum back in 2013.
I've been banned for asking a question which I'm not gonna say here but mods can PM me for more details since I'm open about it since I still believe that it was a wrong decision to ban me for only asking something.
Some of you might remember me from back then cuz I recognise quite a few people from back then, happy they stuck around:)
Anyway that's not the point or the question I have.
I used this email (my only email) to log into my EA account (only ea account that got banned) and I tried logging in sometimes in 2014 and it said I was banned so I was like whatever.
However, I tried logging back in few days ago and it asked me to make new username so I was like oh nice, am I allowed back in!? :P
Does that mean I got unbanned or what?
Why am I allowed to come back with new username?
And if any of you remember me, my old username was omerdino, so yeah, if you remember me then Hi.
If you don't... Oh well, still HI :D

Comments

• LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    It's a new forum from back then

Sssshhhhh about it and maybe no one will notice...
  • Scds
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2016
    So what did you ask?

Hi :p
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Everyone's slate got wiped clean with the new forum. You're still not allowed to mention them words, they don't exist supposedly, but EA Spain released a recent video talking about built in player "confidence."
  • Yeah they banned my other account for pointing people in the right direction!!! because I provided links for information FOR US CONSUMERS to see.

Got banned for creating a thread called reddit.com hahaha REALLY THO!!! No horrible foul vulgarity or anything along them lines, No bullying or harassment.

See people treat others like sheeeet on here and not get banned yet I provide a link on SOLID EVIDENCE that has come to light about this game and BAMMMMM let's sheeet on a consumer further by banning them and trying to silence them IN THIS DAY AND AGE

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Mods on here banning me, for giving their consumers INFORMATION the should be PROVIDING THE CONSUMER!!!!

To many stupid people keep funding EA money just like stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ keep funding Isis.

Chears for the ban EA mods,
    Some amazing priceless eevidence to go to the collection.

I've provided plenty of sound information and advice to your consumers,
    Certainly more than yourselves have provided your own consumers.

Good luck in your future mods and EA,

YOUR REALLY GOING TO NEED IT!!!
    scratchNDsniff
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Everyone's slate got wiped clean with the new forum. You're still not allowed to mention them words, they don't exist supposedly, but EA Spain released a recent video talking about built in player "confidence."

I didn't get banned for that mentioning anything about that :smile: