Do I keep Shevchenko and Ibra or get myself Bergkamp

Otis
3412 posts National Call-Up
This is my current front 3 in a 4-3-3(4)

93bb81976902d1aa5b75e341f920cb22.png

I had NIF Ibra at CAM but he just sold for silly profit, but my dilemma is do I buy Ibra back and invest the coins or do I sell Shevchenko who has been great for me and then buy Bergkamp for CAM.If I get Dennis then my ST will be one of these guys.

7ffede2aaff47902364bc74a508f02db.png

What would you guys do? ( I loved Ibra at CAM last year but this year I've not had enough time to play to get used to him there)

PS I'm very happy with my wingers so try and keep the advice to the central players please.

Comments

• xHerdie
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    Bergkamp with Laca ST would be immense

I know you said you were happy with your wingers but you ever try Pires LW? found him better then Nedved when it came to playing out wide (nedved better at CM/CAM)
  • Otis
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Bergkamp with Laca ST would be immense

I know you said you were happy with your wingers but you ever try Pires LW? found him better then Nedved when it came to playing out wide (nedved better at CM/CAM)

I've tried him on previous FIFA's but he was always my least favourite legend LW. Although If I got Pires then that opens up my options in spending the coins at ST or CAM. Kante is my LCM and Pires would give me a strong link to him.
  • xHerdie
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    yeah look into it. Ive had my team for 100 games and each of them split it. Not like i do much with my outside players, but felt Pires made a better impact then Nedved did out wide
  • Otis
    xHerdie wrote: »
    yeah look into it. Ive had my team for 100 games and each of them split it. Not like i do much with my outside players, but felt Pires made a better impact then Nedved did out wide

I love my 5* WF players, thats the main reason Nedved is there although I had him at CM last year and he was immense there.
  • Get Bergkamp and don't look back.
  • Otis
    Arachnid wrote: »
    Get Bergkamp and don't look back.

I'm just playing around with my team now, I've got until rewards are out tonight to decide assuming I can pick up a deal around then or as the TOTW drops but I need to try him this year
  • Swainosaurus
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Arachnid wrote: »
    Get Bergkamp and don't look back.

Where would you say he is best suited, ST or CAM? I'm tempted to get him myself if he drops in price again ...
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Bergkamp is phenominal for me at CAM...so far my favorite this year. His dribbling is so smooth and his shooting is unbelievably clinical. Have had nearly all the legend CAM's and so far none play like him.
  • Otis
    Bergkamp is phenominal for me at CAM...so far my favorite this year. His dribbling is so smooth and his shooting is unbelievably clinical. Have had nearly all the legend CAM's and so far none play like him.

You've just made my decision for me :smiley:
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Otis wrote: »

Tell me what you think of him, his LT +RT dribbling is so fun, then when you get some space just smash shoot and it will go in.
  • StrutterGear
    1487 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shevchenko is one of the top strikers in the game if you know how to use him. My current favourite and I've used all the top players bar Pele and if/sif Ronaldo
  • Otis

Tell me what you think of him, his LT +RT dribbling is so fun, then when you get some space just smash shoot and it will go in.

I will do, hopefully I get the team sorted and on for a few tonight.
  • Otis
    Shevchenko is one of the top strikers in the game if you know how to use him. My current favourite and I've used all the top players bar Pele and if/sif Ronaldo

He is very very good but at the rate I'm going I wont have tried many players by the time 18 comes around
  • StrutterGear
    1487 posts Play-Off Hero

He is very very good but at the rate I'm going I wont have tried many players by the time 18 comes around

Can't hurt to try others if you want a change. I play Bergkamp behind Shevchenko works great.
  • Otis

Can't hurt to try others if you want a change. I play Bergkamp behind Shevchenko works great.

I might end up with those 2 further down the line before the inevitable of me buying Kluivert for the rest of the year.
  • Paawky
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    Better than Del P?
  • DatGuySly
    270 posts Sunday League Hero

That LT+RT!
    Didn't get along with it at all until I bought Bergkamp. Absolutely fantastic.
  • Otis

He's really really good but he only got 3 goals and 3 assists from 6 games. His passing is superb but his finishing wasn't amazing. But I was having an awful run I went 2-5-1 overall in D1 or something like that where everything went wrong (the usual rebounds, lag and my external hard drive even disconnected crashing fifa after he hit a 35 yarder)