Anyone in the Xbox Live Rewards that will be buying fp

CandyRat
7723 posts League Winner
For TOTY or later might want to buy them now. 31st December is the cutoff date for next years VIP Ranking.

I bought mine now and that will take me over VIP2's requirements

Comments

• Stu768
    912 posts Professional
    Been a rewards member for a while now bought loads of points still says Ive done nothing am I missing something
  • DarthGrowler
    14147 posts Has That Special Something
    Been in it for a long time too and it does nothing
  • CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    Stu768 wrote: »
    Been a rewards member for a while now bought loads of points still says Ive done nothing am I missing something

That might be reward points your looking at, look further down for your VIP rank and % until next rank
  • SGLT
    6176 posts Big Money Move

Yeah I'm the same
  • StrutterGear
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2016
    Don't fifa points count as xbox store purchases? Said he spent 80 odd quid. I wish!!
  • UpstartCaesar
    3171 posts National Call-Up
    SGLT wrote: »

Yeah I'm the same

• CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    edited December 2016
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    It says I have 50,000 credits, how do I even redeem it and how much is that worth?
    Can't remember how to clame them

50 000!?

That's about £30 if I'm not mistaken. Should have a button below it that should say something press here to claim and a certain date after that

EDIT: You sure that that's not lifetime points?
  • jjmmww1
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    The rewards program was good untill they changed it now i never seem to have any