Right-sided players getting involved more

hankiecutsit
2603 posts Fans' Favourite
95f0751ca4261b45d816a21435ebd05f.png

Have used this team for 14 games. Verrati has 2 goals and 3 assists, Jorginho has 1 goal and 11. I have no idea why, if this is something I do myself or what, but my right-sided players (wingers and midfielders, doesn't really apply to fullbacks) always seem to get more contributions regardless of performance.

Had another team in a 4321 with Martial-IF Gignac-Dembele, and Dembele was scoring easily the whole time just by popping up in and around the box in good positions, or the ball just falling to him. In this current team I've taken to switching wings in-game because the ball just always seems to find its way to whoever's listed on the right, regardless of where they actually are on the pitch, and I cannot fathom why.

Can't really imagine this is a common thing but maybe it is, I just don't understand why it is. I don't favour one side over the other for attacking, most of my play goes through the middle even, just always seems to fall to the players on the right.

Comments

• Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Everything falls to the left side for me in multiple teams.
  • SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero
    Interesting :smile:
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Wtf I have the exact same team but SBC Parolo & De Rossi, Florenzi and SIF Donnarumma.

For me Parolo is more involved attack. Think it's because he is better offensively than Verratti and his high/med work rates.
  • CowBRAH
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    Might be the shadows in your home stadium.
  • ZizioGardo
    1396 posts Professional
    Rick wrote: »
    Wtf I have the exact same team but SBC Parolo & De Rossi, Florenzi and SIF Donnarumma.

For me Parolo is more involved attack. Think it's because he is better offensively than Verratti and his high/med work rates.

Then it's not really the exact same team, is it? :wink:
  • holdenwait
    56488 posts National Treasure
    İn your heaaaad in your heeeeaaad zooombiee zooombiee zooombiee bie bie bie
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Wtf dude I have the exact same team apart from Karnezis, Koulibaly, Strootman, Jorginho, Verratti, Berardi, Insigne and Balotelli, oh and my team is also 433(4)...
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    İn your heaaaad in your heeeeaaad zooombiee zooombiee zooombiee bie bie bie

Tune
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Anyway pal, it's because you have Bruno Peres on the right, he's so good he makes everyone else around him play better :)
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

Then it's not really the exact same team, is it? :wink:

Too similar to not assume shenanigans :D

Same front three, same left side, same CBs. Same formation, same versions on players. :D
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner

Wtf dude I have the exact same team apart from Karnezis, Koulibaly, Strootman, Jorginho, Verratti, Berardi, Insigne and Balotelli, oh and my team is also 433(4)...

Funny guy
  • Tesco
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    Everything falls to the left side for me in multiple teams.

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Funny guy

Thanks pal :)
  • Fab
    17856 posts World Class
    im a leftie bro (we are superior)
  • SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero

Funny guy

Thanks pal :)

laughing-smiley-face-gif-evil-smiley-face.gif