The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

"Network Timeout" Server error message

Pauly2009
61 posts Park Captain
edited December 2016
EA/Community,
Over the Christmas peroid, and since the update, I'm constantly being disconnected due to servers being unavailable and the Network Timeout message appearing. And it's not just me, as a league we are losing 10-20 turns a tournament between various players. I've noticed it's also happening to opposition we are playing. Is anything being done to resolve the issue? It's so annoying!

Comments

• I'm starting to get it this morning with any season or attack mode game - network error after game making me forfit - bit off a joke as it seems this as been going on for sometime
  • Eu também estou tendo o mesmo problema no brazil
  • Guys, EA... Attack Mode presents disconection message after a game. When The message didn t appears and the game is fineshed, When i leave and enter Fifa Mobile it shows me that a was disconected and loose the points.

Started here in Brazil days before New year.
    Please fix that sooner possible.

Tks
  • peyz
    18 posts Ball Boy
    It's been the same for all my league members too.

and it's been going on since 3 days ago.
    Today, more glitches. You play the live event and reach the target (goals or whatever the aim is) and then it say "LOSS" and wont give you the bl00dy token!!!!!

I know ea has a tradition of horrible updates and maintenance glitches during the years. But this latest one is C.A.T.A.S.T.R.O.P.H.I.C.

• Penalty1959
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi, I also have been problems to play the attack mode, season, league and tournament with FIFA Mobile since three days. On Twitter EA notes that the team is working to find the root for these problems and to fix them. We have to be patient. It is really annoying that you can nothing do than play the live events and sometimes they are also faulty. Let's wait and see the next days what will happen. Kind regards ... Gregor
  • Anuragk
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same here :'(
  • Yes, me to. When I played attack mode and at the end of the match I wouldn't be able to proceed further and it asked me to retry. Sometime after retry i was asked for retry again, sometime it displayed no internet connection error.

Obviously I do have connection.
  • peyz
    18 posts Ball Boy
    What needs to be done is they must use a POP-UP notice at the beginning of the game, when we log-in, to let us know if something's wrong or there's a glitch or ... going on.

Any sort of notification would make a world of difference.
    And it's really not that hard to build/write one in at the log-in stage
  • peyz
    18 posts Ball Boy
    is this some sick demented ploy to get more twitter followers by prolonging this freaking maintenance ???
  • FeGuilger
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2017
    Guys, it shows normal now here in Brazil.

Tks EA.
  • Still not working in Canada
  • Vgp
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Fifa 17 is having the worst technical team I guess. too frequently disconnects from game mode.
    Total waste of playing this game.