Ben Arfa Replacement

xanddu
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys,

I've heard that Ben Arfa could get a downgrade at the start of the year and I want to be prepared for this if I don't like him anymore.
The team I'm using him in 41212 (2):
IF Diego Lopez
SBC Juanfran IF Inigo Martinez Varane Masuaku
IF Gonalons
Kante Matuidi
Ben Arfa
Ben Yedder Mov Lacazette
I really don't know with whom I can replace him, someone similar. I've been saving up to change Ben Yedder with Griezmann, but now I'm thinking I could put him in a CAM position. Is this a good idea? What other choices do I have?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    xanddu wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've heard that Ben Arfa could get a downgrade at the start of the year and I want to be prepared for this if I don't like him anymore.
    IF Diego Lopez
    IF Gonalons
    Kante Matuidi
    Ben Arfa
    Ben Yedder Mov Lacazette
    I really don't know with whom I can replace him, someone similar. I've been saving up to change Ben Yedder with Griezmann, but now I'm thinking I could put him in a CAM position. Is this a good idea? What other choices do I have?

Players don't get downgraded. Just upgraded
  • Realist
    3016 posts National Call-Up
    He won't get downgraded

Though if you want to move him and save for griez then maybe either benzema or gameiro up top and Ben yedder at CAM
  • xanddu
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thank you for the answers guys. I really didn't knew that they can't get downgraded, but really happy to hear this.
    I'm gonna keep him at CAM, I like him a lot there. I'm just going to buy Griezmann to replace Ben Yedder.

Thank you again mates o/
  • Antparry92
    17695 posts World Class
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    xanddu wrote: »
    Hi guys,

IF Diego Lopez
    IF Gonalons
    Kante Matuidi
    Ben Arfa
    Ben Yedder Mov Lacazette

Players don't get downgraded. Just upgraded

• centenary88
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would replace him with Ben Yedder which will free up more coins for Griezmann.