Do moderators play the game?

Gonnie
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2016
Whould like to hear the moderators defend the worst company in the world. Would like to know why the biggest issue for alot of paying customers can't be discussed. Would like to hear thier lies about it not existing. Would like to know if they feel conned like some of us do. PERSISTANCE BEATS RESISTANCE.

Comments

• Liam
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was a mod before, not any more obviously.

- Do they play the game? Yes.
    - Do they (are they allowed to) get frustrated at the game? Yes.
    - Most issues relating to the game can be discussed here.
    - Mods don't work for EA, nor do they receive any real additional information to anyone else, they have no motivation to actively defend the game.
    - Any topic that is 'banned' from discussion is done so for the purposes of trying to maintain decent discussion. In the past whenever handicap / momentum / scripting etc was discussed it would always end in an argument which resulted in the threads being closed anyway. People were always free to believe it or not, that was up to them, but history has proven it is not a topic that generates good discussion on the forum.
  • ha032742
    35343 posts Moderator
    Liam wrote: »
    I was a mod before, not any more obviously.

- Do they play the game? Yes.
    - Do they (are they allowed to) get frustrated at the game? Yes.
    - Most issues relating to the game can be discussed here.
    - Mods don't work for EA, nor do they receive any real additional information to anyone else, they have no motivation to actively defend the game.
    - Any topic that is 'banned' from discussion is done so for the purposes of trying to maintain decent discussion. In the past whenever handicap / momentum / scripting etc was discussed it would always end in an argument which resulted in the threads being closed anyway. People were always free to believe it or not, that was up to them, but history has proven it is not a topic that generates good discussion on the forum.

I think Liam has summed it up well.
This discussion has been closed.