The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

opened 2x 125k packs BOTH FULL DISCARD wtf ea give my money back

racecar101
1301 posts Professional
edited December 2016
that's £40 for nothing I feel like calling the police and reporting a robbery

never seen anything like this absolutely disgraceful rigged packs

im so stupid £40 for NOTHING absolute ripoff am absolutely gutted and so so angry at ea

This kind of thing shouldn't be possible EA how can I get 2x 82 rated in 125k packs it's an absolute disgrace.

Comments

• Tradey
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That's about 25k in discard isn't it?
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Buyers remorse isn't a reason for a refund.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Tradey wrote: »
    That's about 25k in discard isn't it?

Roughly 36-40k
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Feel for you but way it goes. If you can't afford to lose it without feeling gutted don't spend it, regardless of how disgusting EA are for the weights this year
  • OZero
    6280 posts Big Money Move
    As u can see, there is still 70000 left unopened. It is general consensus that this year pack weight is criminally low. Hence no one buy it.
  • ScarUK
    OZero wrote: »
    As u can see, there is still 70000 left unopened. It is general consensus that this year pack weight is criminally low. Hence no one buy it.

That and the pack tells you what the minimum you will receive is. If you can't live with the minimum don't make the purchase
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    nah ill get their packs banned in uk over this am going to start a government petition on change for parliament to ban them
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    racecar101 wrote: »
    nah ill get their packs banned in uk over this am going to start a government petition on change for parliament to ban them
    LOL
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    LOL

• ScarUK

Did you fail to receve what the screen told you you would?
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner

Good luck with that :lol:
  • MaddMike3711
    11453 posts Has That Special Something
    No offense, but how do you plan on doing that? They tell you exactly what is in the packs so there is nothing shady or illegal about it. If you think 40£ is bad, I've spent over 500$ and my best pull was Reus who I got last night, before that my best pull was Buffon who sold for like 25k.
  • ScarUK
    No offense, but how do you plan on doing that? They tell you exactly what is in the packs so there is nothing shady or illegal about it. If you think 40£ is bad, I've spent over 500$ and my best pull was Reus who I got last night, before that my best pull was Buffon who sold for like 25k.

Same amount here and no 100k+ pulls - just have to accept it and move on
  • racecar101 wrote: »

Good luck with that :lol:

• Pughy30
    26608 posts Player of the Year

❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you melt :joy:
  • Bet u loved it seeing those little flairs
  • OZero
    What you should question is whether EA changed the underlying packweight during these special period and whether this is legal.
  • ScarUK
    You even made a thread called let's all stop buying fifa points permanently... What do you expect racecar?
  • ScarUK
    What you should question is whether EA changed the underlying packweight during these special period and whether this is legal.

If they provide the cards they say they will it's legal, regardless of what happens behind the scenes.
  • OZero
    ScarUK wrote: »

If they provide the cards they say they will it's legal, regardless of what happens behind the scenes.

I can tell you it is illegal in Japan. Not sure about US law but this is not a “sure win” for EA.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    EA aren't selling you packs, they're selling you FIFA points.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Rofl
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional

you simply start a petition and if enough people sign in they'll get banned
  • YaaDon
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero

:joy:
  • ScarUK

Wrong. 100k signitures gets a discussion in parliament, which would get laughed off within 2 minutes when EA state what I have above.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    this thread racecar made was hilarious

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/221650/stop-trying-to-invest-in-84-s-it-wont-work-heres-why#latest

how you take any Loss on 84-87 ratings last week ?
  • ScarUK

I can tell you it is illegal in Japan. Not sure about US law but this is not a “sure win” for EA.

Pretty sure you're confusing Japan and China there
  • OZero

Please kindly go to check the Gatcha rule in Japan before coming back to reply here.
  • ScarUK

Please kindly go to check the Gatcha rule in Japan before coming back to reply here.

I apologise, was getting confused with the chance of receiving specific items through packs/crates/etc, which is due to be disclosed there shortly - might even be HK now I come to think of it
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14805 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    This is the reason I have stopped buying packs as the weight is terrible this year it was ok at the start but now it's went completely downhill. The funniest thing is the description of the ultimate pack says " the most unique top-rated players, all in a single pack! Includes 30 items, all players, all gold, all rare." Ea must be having a laugh if they think these are the most unique top-rated players. But apart from that they do give you what it says 30 rare gold players but they should really remove the most unique top-rated players part as I suppose that is false advertising in a way.