Lacazette sbc cost

Fifashock
322 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone completed it recently?

Comments

• Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Around 300-400K, look at @FC Maexle thread. He did the challenge just a week ago
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero

Hahaha every thread you respond with futbin :lol:

• Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    Job188 wrote: »
    Around 300-400K, look at @FC Maexle thread. He did the challenge just a week ago

it really is the answer to all of these questions, if only more ppl new about it
  • Good luck comeith it. I have 4 teams remaining but only about 15-20plauers and everyone of them are 6-10k I'm going to wait over the next few days and New Years with new players and packs etc. Toty could be a good opportunity to get cheaper players too
  • Fifashock
    300-400k :| im getting the normaal lacazette i guess
  • DenyingTea07
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    if you have the funds i'd say do it! he's amazing!
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is totaly worth the 300k imo get him
  • Fifashock
    Its either him or griezman
  • jrsantss
    674 posts Sunday League Hero
  • number7rocky
    5871 posts Big Money Move
    I must have been lucky got him for like 150k overall and didn't even pack anything good. I did spend time sniping players at the start paid like 15k for the whole Toulouse team, got lucky and got a couple 10k players for like 1000 coins.
  • DenyingTea07
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifashock wrote: »

he's so much better than griezman tho
  • mhh1981
    3501 posts National Call-Up

he's so much better than griezman tho

Big statement! Personally i prefer griez! Scores from anywhere
  • Red_monster2015
    1337 posts Professional
    I must have been lucky got him for like 150k overall and didn't even pack anything good. I did spend time sniping players at the start paid like 15k for the whole Toulouse team, got lucky and got a couple 10k players for like 1000 coins.

You be very lucky to get one defender under 10k now
  • number7rocky
    5871 posts Big Money Move

You be very lucky to get one defender under 10k now

Think I only had to pay 10k for one player Rodellin at the end , even got lucky and got a Caen lm for 6000 even though they are extinct
  • zaklfc9
    856 posts Semi-Pro

I check all the challenges on here as its a good way to see how to complete the challenge, however if you go by futbins prices they are wrong. For example the first ligue 1 team it says can be done for 21k. Unless you get extremely lucky and snipe the defenders for less than a couple of thousand then you are looking at 40k minimum.

The LB bronze is extinct and the silver CB are 10k minimum. So the LB position itself will be 10k or if you use a CB for that position its still 10k meaning the defenders alone will cost around 25k.

I so badly want him but made the mistake of not doing this at the start when i could have, I had not used the normal Lacazette card then, hes so good so can only imagine how good the SBC card is!

Seems very exhausting but I will give it a go over TOTY packs to see if I can snipe a lot of the players.
  • StarFoxx88
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    To late to do him OP. Missed the train. You're better of buying the IF.
  • He will drop in price eventually dude...I've done about 4 of the teams...took me until last week to get Jonas ...patience is key as the price is inflated...
  • Fifashock
    I wont be doing the sbc, too expensive. I use sbc hazard and Griezman as my strikers, not overly impressed with Griezman so far.. not really a game changer for 240k
  • Bob_Dylan
    20695 posts Club Captain
    I wont be doing the sbc, too expensive. I use sbc hazard and Griezman as my strikers, not overly impressed with Griezman so far.. not really a game changer for 240k

SBC Lacazette is too expensive yet you have POTM Hazard?
  • LoftyMatt
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
    Have managed to do 7 of the 8 remaining for around 80-100k which was pleased with. This toulouse one is ridicolous. I have just spent 17k on the only defender that appeared on the market. I still meed 3 players which is very depressing :(

Was hoping to get sbc lacazette and then also buffon and griezman with remaining coins. Will be able to get buffon but griezman is going to have to wait unless my sbc dutch league purchases rise in price
  • Harj96
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    Looks like this has gone even more expensive with some of the silvers price ranges bumped. Frustrating as I only have 8 left to do and they're probably the most expensive ones.
  • Fifashock

SBC Lacazette is too expensive yet you have POTM Hazard?

Yes, and and dont mind if hes expensive. But I guess Griezman is not really worth the 240k, hazard is worth the coins though