The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Phantom goal

cunni100
144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Had this happen last night playing the weekend league.

http://xboxclips.com/Cunni100/0fca289b-2f53-43ea-ab8f-df4406509590

Guy scores a perfectly good goal, commentary says he missed then it gives me a goal kick. Don't think I've ever seen anything as bad as this in all my years of fifa.

Comments

• Oh my :o I have never seen anything like that, if that were me, my Xbox may not be in one piece after that!
  • krakos000
    17538 posts World Class
    Holy **** o.O
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14635 posts Has That Special Something
    :D
  • cunni100
    If it had been at the other end I think my controller would have been through the TV.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Wow. I've seen some bs. That's beyond all bs.
  • VICTAAAA
    11003 posts Has That Special Something
    This deserves a @Rob
    Wonder if he'll actually see this
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bizarre. Wondered if it may have been offside but it clearly wasn't. And it wouldn't have had a highlight replay if it was.
  • cunni100
    I had no idea what was going on at the time. My first reaction was offside but then heard Alan Smith going on about how it was a chance missed.

Unreal really, auto passing still being a thing is bad enough but this is another level.
  • Campino
    27795 posts Player of the Year
    It's all in his head
  • RoosGianni
    3429 posts National Call-Up
    If this would've happened I think my TV would be on the street.
  • kokogunmu
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That's proof that some of these games are scripted. That guy with the legend kit was obviously not meant to win that game.
  • Keano
    14742 posts Has That Special Something
    Lmao, that's just awful. I'd 100% be getting in contact with EA (God knows it'd do no good) about that, would feel robbed esp if it could've drawn the game up.
  • n2j2000
    2334 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol GG EA. Absolute joke this greedy company makes so much money when stuff like this happens. Proof that scripting exists though.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you messaged your opponent, my bet is that it went past the post on his screen.

Someone else posted a video of a penalty doing the same thing. It must be a sync error of sorts.

Doesn't make it okay though...
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    O boy
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    This game is beyond jokes ,feels even more beta than the actual beta
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    I posted up a while ago, scored a goal to win 3-2. Was no offside given and even watched the replay and game finished as a draw. I have also had red cards after the game but it wasn't received during the match.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    Campino wrote: »
    It's all in his head

He should git gud :D
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    This deserves a @Rob
    Wonder if he'll actually see this

He ll see but you know he is rob...
  • i88i
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haha unlucky
  • Sercs
    18721 posts World Class
    Offside :trollface:
  • Scutch
    12391 posts Has That Special Something
    It's down as a miss so can't be offside or foul etc.

Absolute joke that. Merry Christmas to him though.
  • Pugzilla
    16906 posts World Class
    Yup. They shipped an almost 100% broken game and are lighting $100 bills on fire for heat at EA HQ because of selling FP to guys in exchange for pixels. The greatest sham in modern history. I am 80% sure I won't spend another cent on this franchise and it has already been over a month since I have (which is actually a lot for me sadly lmao)
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Yup. They shipped an almost 100% broken game and are lighting $100 bills on fire for heat at EA HQ because of selling FP to guys in exchange for pixels. The greatest sham in modern history. I am 80% sure I won't spend another cent on this franchise and it has already been over a month since I have (which is actually a lot for me sadly lmao)

Be more dramatic
  • Shaanxz
    20920 posts Club Captain
    I've had the a game were the net had physics. So the ball went straight through it. Which was weird af
  • krakos000
    17538 posts World Class
    Pugzilla wrote: »

I was gonna tag you in this bro this is the most **** I've ever seen in this game!!! It's a farce
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campino wrote: »
    It's all in his head