Vidal worth 120k?

I know he's one of the best CM's in game stat wise, but so is Marchisio and I thought he was not worth the 45k.

Vidal is 3 times more expensive than that... Is he worth it? Currently using IF Latza who seems a bargain at under 20k.

Thoughts and Merry Xmas!

Comments

• hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    Vidal>>>>>>>>Marchisio
  • Mrhey31
    1190 posts Professional
    He is beter than most legends if you use him right. I have bought and sold my team since the start of fut17 but he stayed..
  • hrv97 wrote: »
    Vidal>>>>>>>>Marchisio

Cant disagree. My point was more than Marchisio himself isn't worth 45k. Was just wondering if Vidal is worth his price.
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    Depends on how much coins you have left. If you are rich go for vidal. But hes is really one of the best midfielders this year
  • Hibee
    11663 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I would say he is. I was using Veron recently and while he was excellent I just couldn't justify the cost when Vidal does as good a job. It probably helps that I have both Vidal and Boetang untradable so always try and fit them in together in teams.
  • We'll see.

I dont know why I make these questions threads as after the first response I went and picked him up for 110k. :)

Got around 100k left. Reus may be next....
  • Mrhey31
    1190 posts Professional
    I have enough coins so not on a budget. But I guess that every high priced card has a card thats feels About the same..( and is way cheaper) but i think Vidal is worth it.
  • Xaini29
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hibee wrote: »
    Yeah I would say he is. I was using Veron recently and while he was excellent I just couldn't justify the cost when Vidal does as good a job. It probably helps that I have both Vidal and Boetang untradable so always try and fit them in together in teams.

veron free kicks and long shots are no way comparable to vidal--common--veron is another level
  • Hibee
    11663 posts Has That Special Something
    Xaini29 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

veron free kicks and long shots are no way comparable to vidal--common--veron is another level

Hey I'm not saying Veron is not amazing, he is. But for 500k more than Vidal then I think the coins can be used better. Already have Zola for freekicks as well.
  • Kamilflage
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    He's solid man...although I replaced him with Renato during the sbc since I wanted to cash in on inflated price and Renato has been doing a fantastic job. Main difference is the shooting. Vidal will be a tank for you and get you scoring opportunities. If you don't really need that from your CM then no point spending the 100k. Renato suffices as a simple ball winner aggressive CM type player and for like a few thousand.
    Have not used marchiso so can't comment.
  • Cheers Bro. I actually plan on using Renato and Vidal in the same setup... Here

A7TLjpj.jpg

Would you suggest Hummels for CB? H/M and lowish physical really puts me off.
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marchisio on free roam in a 3 man middle is one of the best players in the game, but I find you need pacey players in front of him to get best out of him. For example, him and Higuain didn't work for me.
    Vidal is prob the best non legend cm I've played against.
    In my opinion, Renato fades after 60?
  • In my opinion, Renato fades after 60?

I've only played a handful of games with Renato but his stamina seems fine to me. Futhead has it down as 93... So seems more than adequate to me.
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Only non legend who performs better is IF Nainggolan.
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    In my opinion, Renato fades after 60?

I've only played a handful of games with Renato but his stamina seems fine to me. Futhead has it down as 93... So seems more than adequate to me.

Don't get me wrong, great player and a must for any portugal or bundes heavy team. I just found him a bit sluggish after 60, maybe I over used him? Futhead use the Fifa stats from in game, on single player. You can see everyones in there. I love futhead, been a huge benefit.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    vidal > nainggolan = if srna >>>>>>>>>>> marchisio
  • I've used both Vidal and Marchisio as the LCM in a 433 (5). Vidal is streets ahead of Marchisio for me. I'd go as far as saying he is probably my most important player in my team.
  • Invincibility
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    Well I used his NIF and traded him in for SBC Vidal..

The formation you put him in will let him shine or totally vanish..

His NIF In 4321 Centre CM role he was no were to be found on the pitch, But in 4222 he is the boss in real life

SBC Vidal is just sick played 6 games with him going 3 goals/3 assists .. but his calmness on the ball when he intercept and pass.. B)

BADBOY THE PLAYMAKER