Real Zaragoza - The story of J. Baldó - 2018-2019 September

Comments

  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Well, a defeat to Atlético could happen day in day out. Still in a good position though.
    And... Jordi scored afainst Bilbao! He's been a great player for me in the 2014/15 season, nice to see he's helping you too! :)

    Als nice to see Simeone impact on the results, he's definitely a great prospect.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Well, a defeat to Atlético could happen day in day out. Still in a good position though.
    And... Jordi scored afainst Bilbao! He's been a great player for me in the 2014/15 season, nice to see he's helping you too! :)

    Als nice to see Simeone impact on the results, he's definitely a great prospect.

    Not a defeat... totally crushed... and they reserved Griezmann, Koke, Gameiro and others. I guess this is Primera División after all.

    I am relatively happy. We allowed too many late goals. Still we are over the expectations.

    Xumetra is a nice winger for a club like this. A veteran though but still quite useful for the team. I need to find wingers though... I would like to play more attacking football but I need wingers of a certain level... I don't have much money though.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    It's a little frustrating (as you're basically told "you're not good enough for us" in the end) but also interesting when top teams spare their best players against you. It shows that there's some logic behind it after all.
    I had Barcelona do it twice to me in two years, I managed to snatch a win in 14/15 and to hold them to a draw in 15/16 (they did bring in the big guns in the end though).

    About the winger... Had this been FIFA 15, I would've suggested Nabil El Zhar hands down. Unfortunately he's not clicked for me yet in FIFA 16, and I haven't tried him yet in FIFA 17. Maybe Suso could be a good option if he doesn't cost too much (he shouldn't, Milan are not what they used to be in the past anymore).
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    ale85bg wrote: »
    It's a little frustrating (as you're basically told "you're not good enough for us" in the end) but also interesting when top teams spare their best players against you. It shows that there's some logic behind it after all.
    I had Barcelona do it twice to me in two years, I managed to snatch a win in 14/15 and to hold them to a draw in 15/16 (they did bring in the big guns in the end though).

    About the winger... Had this been FIFA 15, I would've suggested Nabil El Zhar hands down. Unfortunately he's not clicked for me yet in FIFA 16, and I haven't tried him yet in FIFA 17. Maybe Suso could be a good option if he doesn't cost too much (he shouldn't, Milan are not what they used to be in the past anymore).

    I don't know if there is any logic... I even checked the stats of the top teams and Messi is quite unused so far... and I don't know if he is injured. It happens the same with Benzema. Anyway... sometimes I feel EA could put more interest in some aspects.

    About the wingers... I didn't check the players you mentioned specifically. I had like 6 or 7 million euros to spend, but for this price you can imagine you can't do wonders. I put almost everything on the table to sign Gio Simeone and it is working so far... but the team has lots of weaknesses to solve in several positions.

    So far I prefer to sign young talent and let them grow up even if it takes time. I wonder if I can sign some free agents for next season. I will have problems soon because some players are getting old. This is why I'm giving chances to some youngsters too. We will see.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Well, Suso will maybe be a little too expensive then. He was valued around 9 million Euros at the beginning of the season.
    Well, I second your idea with the youth players, it will eventually pay off, I can bet on it! :)
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    OCTOBER PART 1


    YriONHU.png
    krjWOpQ.png




    nreOJJf.png
    ygTgFml.png




    RL9Wiit.png
    WlzW5uG.png





  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    OCTOBER PART 2

    PtrYgtD.png
    nnp7XFu.png





    QwLMZuJ.png
    AF8WUTF.png




    0evDEXE.png
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty interesting results, with some annoying moments perhaps (conceding at 45' AND at 90'? This is almost insane) and with a defeat against Barcelona which, to be honest, was to expect (especially against a Barcelona in such a form). You're still having a great season despite the loss against Barça though, you're almost up there with the best teams and still fighting for a European spot which would be a huge achievement.
    Pretty curious to see if Atlético Madrid could react to this bad start and regain some positions: I believe so, but only time will tell.

    And, once again, wonderful graphics! Nice, clean and very easy to understand. Really great work there. :)
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Pretty interesting results, with some annoying moments perhaps (conceding at 45' AND at 90'? This is almost insane) and with a defeat against Barcelona which, to be honest, was to expect (especially against a Barcelona in such a form). You're still having a great season despite the loss against Barça though, you're almost up there with the best teams and still fighting for a European spot which would be a huge achievement.
    Pretty curious to see if Atlético Madrid could react to this bad start and regain some positions: I believe so, but only time will tell.

    And, once again, wonderful graphics! Nice, clean and very easy to understand. Really great work there. :)

    I'm relatively happy with the season so far, but you highlighted the goals of Betis in the extended time of each half... and this is not new, because we also lost points against Sporting and Athletic in similar situations last month.

    The team is performing quite well given that we are a newly promoted team... I thought we would struggle much more.

    Barcelona was too difficult. I could barely create any chance against them... but I guess it wad normal. I just wanted to compete for more than 10 minutes. The match against Atlético was the same. They score in their first to shots and that's it.

    Next month we face Villarreal and Real Madrid... I wish we can get something positive out of it.

    About the graphics... thank you! The previous ones were too dark... I think they work better now, especially for cell phones. :)
  • Alastair
    10065 posts Moderator
    I've just had a read through, well done on getting promotion last season. It got nervy towards the end of the season though. :o

    Amazing start this season though, hopefully you can get Europe. :)

    Nice graphics as well. :)
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    subpop wrote: »
    you highlighted the goals of Betis in the extended time of each half... and this is not new, because we also lost points against Sporting and Athletic in similar situations last month.
    I know... It happens way too often in my opinion and not only to you. I also scored/conceded my fair amount of stoppage time goals which changed the course/the outcome of some matches big time. I managed to get the developers' response about the issue though:

    jTPnDrU.png


    About the graphics... thank you! The previous ones were too dark... I think they work better now, especially for cell phones. :)
    Yeah, I often use my cellphone and I can confirm they're easier to see and to read now. Well done! :)
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loving the updated graphics. Shame about the most recent Barca result but it's expected tbh. In good form otherwise.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Alastair wrote: »
    I've just had a read through, well done on getting promotion last season. It got nervy towards the end of the season though. :o

    Amazing start this season though, hopefully you can get Europe. :)

    Nice graphics as well. :)

    Thank you!!

    Yes, it was a tough end of the season, but thankfully the team performed in the playoffs after a terrible run at the end of the regular season.

    Europe? It's going to be extremely difficult, but we're doing pretty well so far. I don't think the team has a great level, but overall we are over the expectations. I thought we were going to suffer in the low zone, so anything it's a gift now.
    ale85bg wrote: »
    subpop wrote: »
    you highlighted the goals of Betis in the extended time of each half... and this is not new, because we also lost points against Sporting and Athletic in similar situations last month.
    I know... It happens way too often in my opinion and not only to you. I also scored/conceded my fair amount of stoppage time goals which changed the course/the outcome of some matches big time. I managed to get the developers' response about the issue though:

    jTPnDrU.png


    About the graphics... thank you! The previous ones were too dark... I think they work better now, especially for cell phones. :)
    Yeah, I often use my cellphone and I can confirm they're easier to see and to read now. Well done! :)

    Thank you. I was looking for something more visual... thankfully it worked!
    Loving the updated graphics. Shame about the most recent Barca result but it's expected tbh. In good form otherwise.

    Thank you.

    Yes, it is expected... but it sucks to receive two goals in their first two shots. We were never a threat though.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    NOVEMBER

    19N7wzW.png
    PbptKst.png








    V71atWV.png
    rRkgT0g.png









    x6FW8Lr.png
    tr5bLwa.png









    5GlEfEP.png
    D1XN2uz.png



  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    y5HJaCm.png
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    Mixed results there, so happy to see you advance in the cup but also so sad to see you give way so late against Real Mierdrid. Conceding so late after such an error from your goalkeeper must be a nightmare. :(
  • Danimal5981
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ouch against Real.... thinking you're cruising towards (at least) a point and then get a lesson from the Galacticoes. Crap!
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Mixed results there, so happy to see you advance in the cup but also so sad to see you give way so late against Real Mierdrid. Conceding so late after such an error from your goalkeeper must be a nightmare. :(

    Yes... a couple of minutes to play. The goalkeeper doesn't realise that the central back is under pressure... and we lost the ball with all the team up waiting to build the attack. Then they just had it too easy.

    Sometimes I should just kick it far away.....
    Ouch against Real.... thinking you're cruising towards (at least) a point and then get a lesson from the Galacticoes. Crap!

    It hurts... and then I even had to see that Ronaldo celebration... sh*t
  • Alastair
    10065 posts Moderator
    Some mixed result there but at least you've got some of the bigger sides out of the way. At least you're still doing well in the cup. :)

    Amazing to see almost every game being a complete sellout with all season ticket holders turning up. :p
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Alastair wrote: »
    Some mixed result there but at least you've got some of the bigger sides out of the way. At least you're still doing well in the cup. :)

    Amazing to see almost every game being a complete sellout with all season ticket holders turning up. :p

    Yes... difficult to keep some consistency at this point of the season. The good thing is that we're near European spots yet, although I'm not confident about it.

    And... well, LaLiga got interesting this year... :# I'll try to figure out something more realistic.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    DECEMBER

    PD3NMn0.png
    6VGMQTV.png






    3yb3Sky.png
    ubRK6vc.png





    vDBbhFV.png
    m60twhH.png

  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    9HNMsIf.png

    xdk0RF2.png

    0bSapMB.png

    YZFSOCW.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    zjbaUHq.png
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Uh, it looks like I have a lot to catch up with... Let's start from the graphics: once again very clean and effective. Love the UCL one and the France Football one, nice to see a goalkeeper getting credited and, of course, happy to see Dybala on the podium. He's definitely set to win a couple of those in the coming year if he keeps playing like he's been doing lately.
    About the results, they're maybe not what I would've liked to see but nothing is lost. 6th place is just 4 points away, you can definitely do it as it's not even mid-season. Go for it! :)
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    I'm glad you liked it!

    It was fun to imagine who could win the Ballon D'Or considering last season's results.

    About our performance... lately it is hard to win games and we lack the consistency to fight for Europe. In January there are lots of games due to the Copa games and the team doesn't have enough depth for it... we'll see.

    It's our first season in Primera though... overall I think we are doing relatively well.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2017
    JANUARY PART 1


    9oP5aiO.png

    vUut2cK.png










    iRP4vxF.png

    K8hllXu.png


  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    2Hmay9b.png
  • Danimal5981
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    As long as you're within three points of a Champions League I'd say you're doing a swell job. It can only improve, come the new calendar year. And are you aiming for one of these World XI players? One of Leverkusen's perhaps?
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Oh, relieved to say that the loss against Sevilla has happened in the cup honestly. Nothing's written yet, you still have a chance to turn taht defeat around even if it will be damn difficult.
    In the league, you're just going wonerfully. Keep it up and you may also reach an unexpected European spot! :)
  • Ashy
    9734 posts League Winner
    Mixed results leaving you around mid-table it seems but for the club you are at it's a magnificent job, goal should be to challenge for those Europa League spots if possible. Graphics are pretty cool I have to say, you have put a lot of effort into it to make them detailed showing the standings and stuff, keep it up :)
Sign In or Register to comment.