RB Ronaldo

1
Brewdog77
137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Currently 3 pages of him up a few under 15MIL if anyone is looking.

Comments

  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    Not quite 3 pages, I count 13 and none fresh, so I'm happy to have paid the premium for that anyway :)

    Some seem to be from the same seller also.
  • Gamerjae
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    woooow 3 pages?! sweet mcgee whatsa goin on?!?!??!
  • Iblyzzz
    1103 posts Professional
    wow n all that effort i put in lolz
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    Now 20 as more people list...he'll go extinct again by this evening :D
  • Mathew1606
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Not quite 3 pages, I count 13 and none fresh, so I'm happy to have paid the premium for that anyway :)

    Some seem to be from the same seller also.

    how would you know there all from the same seller?
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1060 posts Professional
    What about Toty?
  • jdsmith1966
    885 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Brewdog77 wrote: »
    Currently 3 pages of him up a few under 15MIL if anyone is looking.

    Seriously? How strange is that maybe that duplicate glitch again and if it is whoever it happened to will be rolling in it :smiley:
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Not quite 3 pages, I count 13 and none fresh, so I'm happy to have paid the premium for that anyway :)

    Some seem to be from the same seller also.

    how would you know there all from the same seller?

    Because 4 are listed 10-20 seconds apart with gold attribute cards on each of them :D
  • Ben
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    It's because there might be a ronaldo in totw. I've said all along that this card will flood the market at tots. No one believed me...some even mocked me, telling me he would never be under 15 million. Now there are some sitting unsold at 14.6 and tots hasn't even been announced.
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    What about Toty?

    None
  • Flood came now 5 pages on market
  • Mathew1606
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Not quite 3 pages, I count 13 and none fresh, so I'm happy to have paid the premium for that anyway :)

    Some seem to be from the same seller also.

    how would you know there all from the same seller?

    Because 4 are listed 10-20 seconds apart with gold attribute cards on each of them :D

    ah i see
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1060 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »
    What about Toty?

    None
    Hmm sorta tempted to sell mine to pick up a Rb!
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    edited May 2015
    eqex wrote: »
    Flood came now 5 pages on market

    Uh, there's only 3 pages still (also some are 94 ST) :|
  • Imtnt
    4876 posts Big Money Move
    tif messi for for 3m by the end of totw 35! :p
  • Slobasp
    1048 posts Professional
    Let me know if he gets down to 5.5m ;)
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    Ben wrote: »
    It's because there might be a ronaldo in totw. I've said all along that this card will flood the market at tots. No one believed me...some even mocked me, telling me he would never be under 15 million. Now there are some sitting unsold at 14.6 and tots hasn't even been announced.

    Bit early to be saying I told you so ;)

    I assume if he isn't in TOTW (still possible despite the hat trick) or is included as LW instead, they'll disappear sharpish.
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    lmao thats crazy, wont sell mine anyway :D
  • Imtnt
    4876 posts Big Money Move
    it will be extinct soon..
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben wrote: »
    It's because there might be a ronaldo in totw. I've said all along that this card will flood the market at tots. No one believed me...some even mocked me, telling me he would never be under 15 million. Now there are some sitting unsold at 14.6 and tots hasn't even been announced.

    Lmao the 98 is pretty much reserved for tots..
  • Ben
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    It's because there might be a ronaldo in totw. I've said all along that this card will flood the market at tots. No one believed me...some even mocked me, telling me he would never be under 15 million. Now there are some sitting unsold at 14.6 and tots hasn't even been announced.

    Bit early to be saying I told you so ;)

    I assume if he isn't in TOTW (still possible despite the hat trick) or is included as LW instead, they'll disappear sharpish.

    How so? I said this card would flood the market and go for under 15 million. I also said it would go back to being extinct. If the simple possibility of a regular ronaldo totw can cause this, you can only imagine the pandemonium at tots time.
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    It's because there might be a ronaldo in totw. I've said all along that this card will flood the market at tots. No one believed me...some even mocked me, telling me he would never be under 15 million. Now there are some sitting unsold at 14.6 and tots hasn't even been announced.

    Bit early to be saying I told you so ;)

    I assume if he isn't in TOTW (still possible despite the hat trick) or is included as LW instead, they'll disappear sharpish.

    How so? I said this card would flood the market and go for under 15 million. I also said it would go back to being extinct. If the simple possibility of a regular ronaldo totw can cause this, you can only imagine the pandemonium at tots time.

    bitter clueless troll. go sit on coins
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    edited May 2015
    A flood for 1-2 hours (if it does prove to be for this long only) doesn't really count though? Also didn't see you say in your post above that he'd go extinct again and wasn't aware you said that previously, if you did.
  • jdsmith1966
    885 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well he's not in this weeks TOTW anyway
  • Imtnt
    4876 posts Big Money Move
    Ben wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    It's because there might be a ronaldo in totw. I've said all along that this card will flood the market at tots. No one believed me...some even mocked me, telling me he would never be under 15 million. Now there are some sitting unsold at 14.6 and tots hasn't even been announced.

    Bit early to be saying I told you so ;)

    I assume if he isn't in TOTW (still possible despite the hat trick) or is included as LW instead, they'll disappear sharpish.

    How so? I said this card would flood the market and go for under 15 million. I also said it would go back to being extinct. If the simple possibility of a regular ronaldo totw can cause this, you can only imagine the pandemonium at tots time.

    flood is too big for what would happen with this card. but he is going to be available for sometime and after tots it will be available enough just as messi motm.
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2015
    OMG! Sky is falling! Lemme go sell mine. Oh wait! Mine is untradeable. :trollface:
    Post edited by Eisenhardt on
  • UpTh3B0r0
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    must be panic selling but whats the cause? panic he was in this totw, tots, banning of accounts (posts of people not being able to login to the servers). who knows?
  • thomas_PCH2014
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    OMG! Sky is falling! Lemme go sell mine. Oh wait! Mine is untreadeable. :trollface:

    You are so lucky man..
  • thomas_PCH2014
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    He s selling for 14.7 bin
  • fightforever091
    1097 posts Professional
    lol i bought one for 14 mill :0 he will be instict again guys
Sign In or Register to comment.