WL new quit glitch?

Jayzy
474 posts Sunday League Hero
Went into a game with FUT founder (im one myself). As soon as the game loaded just after the squad screen disappeared he some how disconnected the game. My game got stuck on the "Loading ultimate team...." loop and wouldn't go any further, I had no choice but to close FIFA and re open it. Low and behold it gave me DNF and a loss. It's so sad what some people have to do in order to get a win lol.

Comments

• M98H
    13902 posts Has That Special Something
    I've had 2 disconnect on me so far at 0-0 tbf
  • Kamilflage
    6195 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe your game just froze....
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kamilflage wrote: »

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Kamilflage wrote: »

This
  • Jayzy
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    That's not the opponent doing it, it happens if you go straight in to WL after being on another game mode like Career mode or pro clubs

Lol nah. I came out of a WL game. I got connection lost after he saw my team compared to his. Nothing to do with this, or my game freezing lol.
  • Yeezus112
    1146 posts Professional
    Jayzy wrote: »
    That's not the opponent doing it, it happens if you go straight in to WL after being on another game mode like Career mode or pro clubs

Lol nah. I came out of a WL game. I got connection lost after he saw my team compared to his. Nothing to do with this, or my game freezing lol.

Your insane good team was probably the reason yea :trollface:
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    You took the bait. You arent supposed to quit or back out. You have to honestly wait up to 5 minutes for an error message. Happened to me last week.. I waited and the game didnt count as a win or loss
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Player quit on me 2 in game mins in, I was looking forward to getting the points, but it gave to them. I didnt get a message about disconnecting or anything or how it could affect coins. In fairness, this should have been processed as no game, no points, nothing.
  • Jayzy
    edited December 2016
    Yeezus112 wrote: »
    Jayzy wrote: »

Your insane good team was probably the reason yea :trollface:

Yup it is ;)
    I can only go 39-1 now :(
  • C o b r a
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its just the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ea server bro, or he saw ur team and quitted, but usually he get a dnf and u should get a no match
  • Andybelfast
    10984 posts Has That Special Something
    Playing a guy just there match was 0-0 30 odd minutes gone he gets two players sent off and I don't get the win. Messaged him and he said he got the loss for it. My games remaining didn't go down either but he admitted he quit so wasn't a d/c why did I not get the win?
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Playing a guy just there match was 0-0 30 odd minutes gone he gets two players sent off and I don't get the win. Messaged him and he said he got the loss for it. My games remaining didn't go down either but he admitted he quit so wasn't a d/c why did I not get the win?

Because it still was 0:0? ...
  • Andybelfast
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

Regardless he quit on purpose why should I not get the win wasn't a disconnect?
  • Nathlee123
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect

If someone actively quits the game they should forfeit the result to you. Makes no sense to me.
  • Andybelfast
    Nathlee123 wrote: »

If someone actively quits the game they should forfeit the result to you. Makes no sense to me.

Exactly no logic behind it he admitted he quit
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite

Only if you are winning. Its been like that every year. Draw counts like the game was never played