Improve my team for me

rickir1
623 posts An Exciting Prospect
Here's my fitness team (no hate please, just cos Musa is there doesn't mean I play sweaty)

Looking to upgrade a few players to be more competitive in WL

Screenshot_20161223-121910_zpsbrnblmxj.jpg

What do you guys suggest and why?

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69056 posts Moderator
    Every one of them apart from Butland.
  • rickir1
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Every one of them apart from Butland.

:joy:

Really like Pereyra, Welbeck and Barkley. They've been 3 of my better performers tbh. Open to suggestions though
  • Keano
    12113 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell Musa, get an actual not sweat striker (don't care that you said you don't play sweaty, there are better strikers for every area of football, musa is the sweat).

LB - Shaw
    Cb - reoplace Jags with Smalling
    Rb go for Valencia (solid for me)
    Gk - Keep butland for now as i'm assuming you're not minted, longshots are OP against him but i rarely get any people try them against me. Kante/Matic/Schneiderlin at cdm.

Cam like eriksen if you can afford.
  • rickir1
    Keano wrote: »
    Sell Musa, get an actual not sweat striker (don't care that you said you don't play sweaty, there are better strikers for every area of football, musa is the sweat).

LB - Shaw
    Cb - reoplace Jags with Smalling
    Rb go for Valencia (solid for me)
    Gk - Keep butland for now as i'm assuming you're not minted, longshots are OP against him but i rarely get any people try them against me. Kante/Matic/Schneiderlin at cdm.

Cam like eriksen if you can afford.

Cheers @Keano

Who do you recommend at ST? Haven't used many Prem players this year
  • Keano
    Depends on your sort of money really.

Lukaku, Sturridge (Wf is his downfall), Vardy (still suited for sweat but has more to his game).

They'd be my first three suggestions unless you want a less pacey striker but looking at your team & entering Wl, I doubt it.
  • rickir1
    Gonna rock with this for now and see how I get on with it

Screenshot_20161223-125004_zpsnozzu8r7.jpg
  • Keano
    Doesnt look bad, may need a few chem cards just to make them work properly for you as well.
  • rickir1
    Keano wrote: »
    Doesnt look bad, may need a few chem cards just to make them work properly for you as well.

@Keano what cards would you recommend? Not the best when it comes to them and what suits
  • Keano
    Personally use Anchor on all my defenders (or shadow, either will do but shadow is more expensive i believe), herrera & pereyra use engine, matic i'd go with backbone (unless you feel he needs more pace). Ten I'd put Hawk on eriksen & firmino, welbeck try marksman maybe.