No one will play me, can someone let me get in the final?

No one will play me since i'm 2012...I need a win quickly but everyone is afraid of my est date

Comments

• Even 2010s are backing out...somebody help
  • 72 tries (literally) and I get a game. Time to lose!
  • Izzy2K17
    13045 posts Has That Special Something
    GL :)
  • Adamski
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    You got it x
  • 1-0 to a non-penalty at half I'm fukt
  • 90th minute winner YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA B)
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    Now people are begging to get to a final....
  • I was already in the final, and no one would play me. It's simple reading comprehension. Reading isn't your strong point is it bud?
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KVA wrote: »
    I was already in the final, and no one would play me. It's simple reading comprehension. Reading isn't your strong point is it bud?

well to be fair "can someone let me get in the final" can be read both ways

congrats anyway!
  • RBailss
    14600 posts Has That Special Something
    I was already in the final, and no one would play me. It's simple reading comprehension. Reading isn't your strong point is it bud?

NO ONE WILL PLAY ME, CAN SOMEONE LET ME GET IN THE FINAL?

That reads as if you're in the semi final & need someone to help you get to the final.
  • IDARYL

"Let me get in final" doesn't mean you're already in the final...being a idiot is defiantly your strong point..
  • IDARYL
    Omg I've just seen your a moderator...what's next you begging for coins ? P.s if you a moderated you should respect other forumers....
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    IDARYL wrote: »

"Let me get in final" doesn't mean you're already in the final...being a idiot is defiantly your strong point..

I'm gonna let that sit
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    72 tries (literally) and I get a game. Time to lose!

FB5IGMg.png
  • IDARYL wrote: »

Very sad and then ask for you to let them win...
  • Ian_Ando08
    13341 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    9923e1710bab86618b273888600d2f0d.png
  • IDARYL
    Philip1979 wrote: »

If your year in your name is your birth date then were from the same generation, it seems kids nowadays want everything for nothing. The same people will expect the government to give them money while they sit and do nothing..
  • IDARYL wrote: »
    Philip1979 wrote: »

If your year in your name is your birth date then were from the same generation, it seems kids nowadays want everything for nothing. The same people will expect the government to give them money while they sit and do nothing..

Very true.
  • @IDARYL Probably shouldn't respond to this but oh well. I read it back this morning and it does sound like I was looking for a free route to the final. Let me be clear, I was already in the final, but with 45 minutes left nobody would play me in the final due to my est date and there only being time for two games. Eventually I got in and won (barely).

I apologize for saying something rude when I didn't read my original post as it was typed in haste.

That being said, "kids these days only want handouts" etc is a pretty broad statement and fairly ignorant and I think that's fair. I'm 26, and I do VERY well for myself even though that doesn't need explaining.

Enjoy your holiday weekend. Hope you get to spend a lot of time with loved ones.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite

:#
  • IDARYL
    @IDARYL Probably shouldn't respond to this but oh well. I read it back this morning and it does sound like I was looking for a free route to the final. Let me be clear, I was already in the final, but with 45 minutes left nobody would play me in the final due to my est date and there only being time for two games. Eventually I got in and won (barely).

I apologize for saying something rude when I didn't read my original post as it was typed in haste.

That being said, "kids these days only want handouts" etc is a pretty broad statement and fairly ignorant and I think that's fair. I'm 26, and I do VERY well for myself even though that doesn't need explaining.

Enjoy your holiday weekend. Hope you get to spend a lot of time with loved ones.

NP enjoy your holiday