Inferior ape10

Uppedcart
742 posts Semi-Pro
edited December 2016
If you are on this forum, you're sad, you know the typical muss rashford duo and the 2 shots and 2 goals, I admire that you have a style of play, but with 10 minutes to go, going to the corner in order to waste time and making sure you get those full 7 seconds out of the keeper, pathetic

Comments

• Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    geez that name alone is ban worthy lol
  • JimmyVulmer
    6512 posts Big Money Move
    :D
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    geez that name alone is ban worthy lol

I know, leave them apes alone
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    I think your stay here could be a short one.
  • mjs4p wrote: »

Why would that be?
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »

Why would that be?

I'd start with your title, as others have pointed out.

I'd also google how periods are used in written language.
  • mjs4p wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »

Why would that be?

I'd start with your title, as others have pointed out.

I'd also google how periods are used in written language.

Okay edited, didn't even realise how it had read, just how the gamertag was! In my rage I just copied it
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    If you are on this forum, you're sad, you know the typical muss rashford duo and the 2 shots and 2 goals, I admire that you have a style of play, but with 10 minutes to go, going to the corner in order to waste time and making sure you get those full 7 seconds out of the keeper, pathetic

I'm pretty sure that is the second account of @XxRichiexRichxX
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Pugzilla wrote: »

So many dupes outed today! Must be a record.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    33265 posts National Team Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Lmfao. You and your shenanigans.
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    If everybody made a post every time somebody time wasted v them it might actually improve the forum..
  • Wonderfulwest
    5135 posts Big Money Move
    Why don't you just get better at the game, rather then coming here and making a fool of yourself ?
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    sorry bro, i just can't win any other way.
  • sku_002_01.png?mh=441&la=en-US&h=380&w=441&mw=441&hash=DD6F3E061C0FFC2E81419F90ADA507CF4BDE261F
  • Why don't you just get better at the game, rather then coming here and making a fool of yourself ?

It's a fair point, I'm not the best at the game, I accept that, trouble is that I kinda expected people to play the game and not take it so seriously that they time waste on it? Just annoyed me as I haven't played much of this game and it's the first time it's happened to me.
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something
    this only happens on xbox. come over to the ps4
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite

Imagine the craziness if football teams actually played like that. Whatever would we do?
  • Uppedcart wrote: »

Imagine the craziness if football teams actually played like that. Whatever would we do?

Take the point, played semi pro myself a couple of years ago and even been in teams that have done it, but it meant a bit more than winning a game on the xbox