SBC cards should have weak links with other SBC cards

valentiii
3671 posts National Call-Up
If EA wont give us legends, they need to implement ways to increase squad creativity. Legends only appeal to me because they link to everyone.
I personally think SBC cards should have a weak link with other SBC cards. Along with players in the same TOTW having a weak link to each other.

This would increase squad creativity by a ton and make tons of less desirable cards (cards in crappy leagues) more desirable. This would be a great way to help balance things out

Comments

• Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I like the idea + the same Totw thing
  • Cahir85
    2491 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love it. Would make every sbc worth while.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    That would be awesome ! As close as PS4 will get to legends :/
  • valentiii
    It would increase price of "less desirable" IF cards in turn making the market more balanced. Not just using them to discard them In SBC.
    Theres so many good SBC cards i would love to use but fitting them into squads is tough. I wish EA would implement this
  • Sandell85
    7704 posts League Winner
    I like the way you thinking :*
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely agree!! I don't want legends on PS4 personally but would love the WL change
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Asking for a lot mate.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    valentiii wrote: »
    If EA wont give us legends, they need to implement ways to increase squad creativity. Legends only appeal to me because they link to everyone.
    I personally think SBC cards should have a weak link with other SBC cards. Along with players in the same TOTW having a weak link to each other.

This would increase squad creativity by a ton and make tons of less desirable cards (cards in crappy leagues) more desirable. This would be a great way to help balance things out

Wouldn't this decrease creativity? Making it easier to put better players together doesn't promote creativity to me.
  • valentiii
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Wouldn't this decrease creativity? Making it easier to put better players together doesn't promote creativity to me.

not really.. it gives players a better reason to venture outside boring ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bpl sides. Idk how it doesnt promote creativity. Playerrs with tons of coins will have high end cards regardless.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    I also like this shout. So many good players in terrible leagues that would get a new lease of life
  • Izzy2K17
    13962 posts Has That Special Something

Tell that to xb1 and their legends
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move

not really.. it gives players a better reason to venture outside boring ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bpl sides. Idk how it doesnt promote creativity. Playerrs with tons of coins will have high end cards regardless.

It'll just make it easier to get the "boring ❤️❤️❤️❤️" BPL players in other squads.