Custom tactics questions

Andy87
3969 posts National Call-Up
What do you set shooting at for frequency of shots taken and how does this effect the players in game?

And

How does aggression effect the players? I get that pressure makes the defence deeper or higher up so is it better to have high or low aggression?

Comments

• CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Shooting & Crossing switch in game. So the value you give to shooting becomes the crossing value and vice versa
  • CornishLad wrote: »
    Shooting & Crossing switch in game. So the value you give to shooting becomes the crossing value and vice versa

That was fixed ages ago
  • Diggy
    15575 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »

That was fixed ages ago

Phew thought he was speaking Chinese
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »

Has been patched
  • Andy87
    Anyone able to help?
  • krakos000
    18069 posts World Class
    I have 30 pressure, 63 to 65 aggression. I feel like it makes my players actually stay back but they're not statues just standing there. The higher aggression still makes them go into tackles etc. It's been working really well for me against the counter.
  • Andy87
    krakos000 wrote: »
    I have 30 pressure, 63 to 65 aggression. I feel like it makes my players actually stay back but they're not statues just standing there. The higher aggression still makes them go into tackles etc. It's been working really well for me against the counter.

Cheers, will give it a go. How about shooting?