Any Mods on?

Clint Eastwood
3252 posts National Call-Up
PM me please. You can close this after, thanks!

Comments

• MechaGenola
    64 posts Park Captain
    753afea7bd4ee3f2ce6834b66e6881fd.png

I hope so. This needs dealing with!
  • Pikachu
    9095 posts League Winner

:open_mouth:
  • Clint Eastwood

Was hoping you'd do this!!! You just made getting you banned much easier :smile:
  • Clint Eastwood
  • MechaGenola
    64 posts Park Captain
    I hope I don't get banned. What would I do then? How can I discuss FUT?
  • Clint Eastwood

I could care less tbh. Obvious dupe you'll just make another account huh?
  • MechaGenola
    64 posts Park Captain

I assure you, I'm not a dupe. If I was I'd tell you, I promise.
  • Clint Eastwood

I assure you, I'm not a dupe. If I was I'd tell you, I promise.

Unfortunately that's not up to you to determine.
  • Orison
    54876 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Whatever he did it can't be too bad if you need to pm mods instead of anyone just banning him for whatever he did.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Orison wrote: »
    Whatever he did it can't be too bad if you need to pm mods instead of anyone just banning him for whatever he did.
    Being a dupe?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Ooh drama exciting
  • Orison
    Being a dupe?

That's not bad as long as he just chills here. I never had problems with dupes, most of them bring quite a bit of fun to the forums.
  • MechaGenola
    64 posts Park Captain
    My friend @TheRealKLegacy recommended these forums to me. Said they're welcoming and a great place to discuss FUT. Never knew certain members would be so hostile.
  • Clint Eastwood
    edited December 2016
    Being a dupe?

That's not bad as long as he just chills here. I never had problems with dupes, most of them bring quite a bit of fun to the forums.
    Well it's a bannable offense for already being banned in the first place...
    My friend @TheRealKLegacy recommended these forums to me. Said they're welcoming and a great place to discuss FUT. Never knew certain members would be so hostile.
    Great thanks for linking a banned account. Not fishy at all....
    Seems the last time @TheRealKLegacy was active was December 18, you seemed to join December 20....hmmmmm
  • MechaGenola
    64 posts Park Captain
    Being a dupe?

Seems the last time @TheRealKLegacy was active was December 18, you seemed to join December 20....hmmmmm

Whoever's account that was would have made another on December 18th. Clearly him and me are not one and the same.
  • Orison
    edited December 2016
    Being a dupe?

Sure it's a bannable offense to have a dupe, but normal users aren't the forum police. And some people get banned for unbelievable stuff too. @On3PoundFish got banned once for "derailing threads", no mod was bothered, but Rob suggested that he should be banned (we saved him in the end tho). So I don't have any problem with dupes as long as they stay civilized
  • MechaGenola
    64 posts Park Captain
    I might tag some mods and try to get you banned for incessant complaining about the game.
  • Clint Eastwood
    I might tag some mods and try to get you banned for incessant complaining about the game.
    Go ahead. I won't stop you
  • Clint Eastwood
    Being a dupe?

Sure it's a bannable offense to have a dupe, but normal users aren't the forum police. And some people get banned for unbelievable stuff too. @On3PoundFish got banned once for "derailing threads", no mod was bothered, but Rob suggested that he should be banned (we saved him in the end tho). So I don't have any problem with dupes as long as they stay civilized
    This isn't the first dupe I've spotted. Managed to get 2 or 3 dupes banned, with much thanks from mods for doing so.
    I wouldn't really be bothered so much but this guys posts not only try to antagonize me but are generally rude to other members.
  • MechaGenola
    64 posts Park Captain
    Being a dupe?

This isn't the first dupe I've spotted. Managed to get 2 or 3 dupes banned, with much thanks from mods for doing so.
    I wouldn't really be bothered so much but this guys posts not only try to antagonize me but are generally rude to other members.

I thank you for your work, but innocent members like myself are getting caught up in this banning frenzy caused by yourself.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    In before the hammer comes out! :D
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Mmmmmm this popcorn is so sweet.

ACT 1 of this drama has been so exciting.
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Y U Mad Bro?
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    5554297579_3934447ecf.jpg
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Mmmmmm this popcorn is so sweet.

ACT 1 of this drama has been so exciting.

• Clint Eastwood
    edited December 2016
    Being a dupe?

Whoever's account that was would have made another on December 18th. Clearly him and me are not one and the same.

I thought you said he was your friend?

Yet another loose end to this story...
  • krakos000
    17656 posts World Class
    Being a dupe?

I thought you said he was your friend?

Yet another loose end to this story...

Terrible terrible dupe lol at least get your story straight
  • If you need something, PM me. Closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.