You guys got any Futmas SBC regrets?

jbwalton7
1026 posts Professional
Any regrets either doing one or not doing one?...I massively regret not doing Fekir, looks a great card and would be perfect in my current team!

Comments

• FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Done Dembele and Kurzawa and glad I did both
  • PsychosisTime
    837 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Danielle de Rossi, he is insanely good. Coins well spent.

• finsfan85
    13596 posts Has That Special Something
    Regret not doing SBC Dembele. Would've made a nice trio with POTM Son and SIF Eriksen.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16651 posts World Class
    Have done Defoe, rashford and chadli and no regrets whatsoever. I'm playing Defoe at cam and he's been brilliant he sometimes gets bullied off the ball as he's only a wee man but his dribbling and shooting make up for that I've scored a few of the best goals of this fifa with him. Rashford is just something else paid 160k for him and was debating whether to do it or not but being a united fan took over and I done it and I'm so glad as that would have been a big regret if I didn't. As for chadli I haven't actually played a match with him yet but he looks like a great card and only cost me 17k.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Got Danielle de Rossi, he is insanely good. Coins well spent.

I kinda regret not doing him and Parolo too
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Regret not doing SBC Dembele. Would've made a nice trio with POTM Son and SIF Eriksen.

Yeah defintely, and his physical stats are so valuable this year
  • Ray0423
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not FUTMAS but sbc Buffon since Handa just got IF
  • Doc_Brankijam
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sad i didnt do parolo :(

Was about get mad about dybala since he started with 5 games, 0(!) goals and 1 assist, but he just scored 7 goals in the last 3 games so right now i'm happy :D
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Have done Defoe, rashford and chadli and no regrets whatsoever. I'm playing Defoe at cam and he's been brilliant he sometimes gets bullied off the ball as he's only a wee man but his dribbling and shooting make up for that I've scored a few of the best goals of this fifa with him. Rashford is just something else paid 160k for him and was debating whether to do it or not but being a united fan took over and I done it and I'm so glad as that would have been a big regret if I didn't. As for chadli I haven't actually played a match with him yet but he looks like a great card and only cost me 17k.

Was contemplating Rashford too, purely as a united fan...don't have the coin to spend 160k on an 81 rated though
  • Nile_Base7
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Regret doing Parolo when i can just use Marchisio
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16651 posts World Class
    jbwalton7 wrote: »

Was contemplating Rashford too, purely as a united fan...don't have the coin to spend 160k on an 81 rated though

When the requirements came out at 12 I looked at them and thought no chance am I doing that then 20 hours later after it playing through my mind I just decided to go for it as all I was seeing here and on YouTube was good reviews and he's lived upto it his positioning is fantastic and he gets in behind very well and he doesn't seem to miss from the egde of the box can't wait to rip defence's apart in the wl.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Nope, done Dembele, Kurzawa, wasn't interested in any of the others. These are untradeable cards. I'm extremely cautious with who I pick, very pleased with how they play. Dembele my favourite, definitely worth the asking price.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Modric

Was changing a position as the time expired!

Gutted!
  • KOSTAFI
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    only done toprak and loving him. Kinda wish I did De Rossi
  • nrgcoltsfan
    39 posts Park Captain
    Regretting not doing Defoe. Yes I have SBC Benteke and Untradeable IF Kane but Defoe would've been a good edition possibly as a CAM instead of my current one Firmino. Not too worried anymore because of the SBC Chadli at CAM so were all good
  • Chewbaccary
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fekir was about 40-50k more expensive than he should have been, but I don't really regret it because he's a position change.
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    I regret not doing Fekir
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16651 posts World Class
    Regretting not doing Defoe. Yes I have SBC Benteke and Untradeable IF Kane but Defoe would've been a good edition possibly as a CAM instead of my current one Firmino. Not too worried anymore because of the SBC Chadli at CAM so were all good

Defoe is brilliant at cam was well worth whatever he would have cost as I had all the players in my club so didn't cost me anything. Done the chadli one tonight aswell so he's going to have to play at cm instead of cam but would prefer him there anyway.
  • Marleigh
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done Parolo, Kurzawa, Juanfran, Defoe, Chadli, Gameiro, Toprak. With the Chadli I regret not having done Benteke but felt he was a bit overpriced
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    not doing Fekir in hopes of a Ben Arfa..I hope they release them all on XMAS day again
  • CFCHenri
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Should have done SBC De Rossi after seeing many cheap squads
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not getting Parolo
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Did not do any and no regrets
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Done Dembele and Kurzawa and they will be on my start 11 for a long time
  • Izzy2K17
    13224 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    I did Dembele and Kurzawa, no regrets. Kurzawa is one of the best fullbacks I've used, he's like a stronger Florenzi. Dembele is up there with Vidal and Pogba as the best CM I've used, definitely worth the coins. They fit perfecly in my current squad along with POTM Sterling and SBC Buffon, who is probably the best GK I've used all year.
    I'm still kindda iffy about not doing is Fekir after hearing good reviews on him, but then again he's like 80k and I'm not sure if I would use him that much, now if e was at RW I would have definitely gotten him.
  • Done

Buffon,Parolo,DDR,Kurzawa.Juanfran

Only person i can say i regret is Buffon, Only reason is i dont think any keeper is worth over 50k and he cost around 80-85k, However ive done all 5 for 240k so as a group thats a bargain for me
  • sks476
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just defoe. Cost me 6k. Made some profit trading and now have 2 good squads. Good futmas for me.
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Nile_Base7 wrote: »
    Regret doing Parolo when i can just use Marchisio

I find Parolo to be much better than Marchisio
  • jumbitor
    51 posts Park Captain
    Did kurzawa, juanfran and toprak. Regret not doing de rossi.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6616 posts Big Money Move
    Kinda regret doing juanfran as I have no use for him . Really pleased with de rossi ( I play him cb and he is the best I've used) parolo was a no brainer really cheap and a good player. Gameiro is OK I'd probably not bother with him given the choice again . Kurzawa is actually pretty good just gotta hybrid him in as ligue 1 is awful