Trying to qualify for Champ the first time pointers?

LuckyStrikE
3521 posts National Call-Up
I'm in the finals, can anyone help me with some pointers or maybe a game? ;)

Comments

• MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    @Paciga45 for 5k
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Relax. Take a 5-10 min break before you get into the game. I found turning off all game volume and listening to music really helps me stay in control of my emotions. I never knew how much the freaking announcers made me upset with the stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they say :lol:
  • LuckyStrikE
    I have been in countless finals and mostly lose in penalty shootout
  • GeorgeWorst
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Listen to this before the game...

• P1stolpete187
    5991 posts Big Money Move
    Yes ask a fellow forumer to gift you a win in the final, i would do it but you would have to wait until tomorrow
  • VerdePride
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Just finished the final, would have gave it to you since i needed a break lol
  • LuckyStrikE
    Can anyone gift me my first weekend league <3
  • LuckyStrikE
    VerdePride wrote: »
    Just finished the final, would have gave it to you since i needed a break lol

Appreciate it.
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year

Can you wait until tomorrow lucky? If so I'll do it
  • P1stolpete187
    5991 posts Big Money Move
    I will tomorrow if you can wait
  • LuckyStrikE
    Yes ask a fellow forumer to gift you a win in the final, i would do it but you would have to wait until tomorrow

Thanks. If no one wants to play I'll wait till tomorrow.
  • VerdePride
    3259 posts National Call-Up

Love that movie lol
  • LuckyStrikE

Appreciate it. I can wait. Gonna take the kids to the light show and festival in the park anyways. So just want to see if anyone can before I go.
  • LuckyStrikE
    VerdePride wrote: »

Love that movie lol

One of my favorite movies.
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2016

Appreciate it. I can wait. Gonna take the kids to the light show and festival in the park anyways. So just want to see if anyone can before I go.

Oh, you're in the states?

Might be impossible to match up then with the servers dude, Ill ask around and see if it's doable
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    @CAG_Villain what a LEGEND
  • LuckyStrikE

Oh, you're in the states?

Might be impossible to match up then with the servers dude, Ill ask around and see if it's doable

I'm hoping then.
  • LuckyStrikE
    I'll be back in like 3 hours and see if anyone in the US wants to give me a game in the final.
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    I'm in the states and would be happy to help you out
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    JUST PLAY THE GAME
  • Napoli9 wrote: »
    JUST PLAY THE GAME

• Clint Eastwood
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    JUST PLAY THE GAME
    This, you won't last very long at all in the WL if you let someone else play for you. You can't learn that way.
  • MechaGenola
    64 posts Park Captain
    JUST PLAY THE GAME
    This, you won't last very long at all in the WL if you let someone else play for you. You can't learn that way.

But you can learn by complaining about other peoples playstyles?
  • Clint Eastwood
    edited December 2016
    JUST PLAY THE GAME

But you can learn by complaining about other peoples playstyles?

As a matter of fact, yes.
    On another note, can @ha032742 take a look at this mugs profile? He's a dupe
  • Napoli9
    I look forward to park the bus players. I can only go up. Win /win situation. I expect to lose, but if I win, Im taking a pic and sending it to all fifa groups on clubs
  • iBaIIeR
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2016
    The thing is, and I hate to sound arrogant, if you're struggling to qualify you're going to do horribly on the weekend. I've never taken more than two attempts to qualify and I get usually Gold 1- Elite 2 on the weekend. The only meaningful awards come with 18 wins and if you can't qualify for every weekend I doubt you'll get 18 wins.
  • Wolver
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    @LuckyStrikE if you still havent gotten it in 3 hours time I'm going to be available again.

But i'm in Aussie servers.
  • Napoli9
    iBaIIeR wrote: »
    The thing is, and I hate to sound arrogant, if you're struggling to qualify you're going to do horribly on the weekend. I've never taken more than two attempts to qualify and I get usually Gold 1- Elite 2 on the weekend. The only meaningful awards come with 18 wins and if you can't qualify for every weekend I doubt you'll get 18 wins.

How is anything under GOLD 1 meaningless, Gold 3 gaurantess you a spot into next WL, Thats the most important and best reward you can get.
  • Clint Eastwood
    iBaIIeR wrote: »

How is anything under GOLD 1 meaningless, Gold 3 gaurantess you a spot into next WL, Thats the most important and best reward you can get.

Isn't gold 3 18 wins?
  • I can't believe that there's actually people willing to gift free wins in the final?! All the places to find the requests is on the games official forum