Crazy market.

The market this year is very unpedictible and kudos to ea for making large amounts of cards valuable, as a result of sbc's the market has now risen to 76% were on that sunday before bf it was sround 61%, this made me think will there ever be a so called market crash as there has been a dip in previous fifas due to toty, but we may never experience one due to sbcs, we may only see a dip in prices in the last knockings of fifa 17 as coins are of a premium.

Comments

• DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    There will be no crash.. if you have the coins, buy the players you want
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    There will be no crash.. if you have the coins, buy the players you want

Exactly this, there may be small dips here and there but no crash. And it will always rise back up.
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    Nah I think TOTY there will be, maybe a small one but defo will be
  • sounders3
    Nah I think TOTY there will be, maybe a small one but defo will be

Really don't think so. WL makes people buy and hold high righted teams/players. And all the coins that have been injected into the game is insane. People have the coins, no need for a massive sell up which typically crashed the market
  • Thorny
    1067 posts Professional
    EA are managing fantastically this year. They have the ability to manipulate the market so well, it's al oust impressive on their part haha
  • limjitwe
    6852 posts Big Money Move
    Dip yes. Crash no.
  • Jason1986
    7035 posts Big Money Move
    The market is a bit crazy as prices fluctuate often, weekend league has made judging prices a little easier as they tend to rise as we approach Friday then drop late Sunday.

But then you have to take into account the SBC's, up until the "advent calendar" thing EA are doing there's been a simple method of predicting POTM and Marquee Match Up's that'll inflate prices. But each day the prices on cards that are typically classed as discards can vary so much.

I can see TOTY pushing prices down, roughly to the levels we saw around Black Friday, but then there'll be a quick upturn.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    soon as the futmas sbcs end it will crash
  • sounders3
    racecar101 wrote: »
    soon as the futmas sbcs end it will crash

Not crash, just everything being used for the SBCs will go back to their normal prices
  • No chance of crash imo, once ea sees prices are dropping, they bring out SBC to valence market
  • dybala11
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Dip yes. Crash no.

crash no. dip.yes
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    It's funny how's this year ,the prices are kinda the same from 3 months till now
  • itzjames
    89 posts Park Captain
    Thorny wrote: »
    EA are managing fantastically this year. They have the ability to manipulate the market so well, it's al oust impressive on their part haha

only took them 6 years