Buying FP from the Xbox iPhone app *UPDATE*

Clint Eastwood
3252 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2016
I just bought these as I'm on vacation away from my console and they aren't showing up in the FIFA companion app? Do I need to log on to console or web app for them to load??

Little update:

I just got home from vacation and not only did I get the 4600 points on the companion app and used them, but I also just logged in on my console and have 4600 FP waiting for me :lol:
Post edited by Clint Eastwood on

Comments

• toonbalmy
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    Onto your console
  • Thockey47(2)
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    You need to log in on console to load them.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32436 posts National Team Captain
    toonbalmy wrote: »
    Onto your console

• Clint Eastwood
    Wow. That's seriously ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up. Can I return them? I bought them specifically for the packs in the store that will be gone when I get back home in 8 days.
    No where does it say anything about only being able to redeem these on console. Why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ would they let you buy them through the iPhone app???
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32436 posts National Team Captain
    Wow. That's seriously **** up. Can I return them? I bought them specifically for the packs in the store that will be gone when I get back home in 8 days.
    No where does it say anything about only being able to redeem these on console. Why the **** would they let you buy them through the iPhone app???

I only found out recently. Not sure about returning them.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Well gonna have EA customer service call me shortly. Gonna get them to add it themselves. B)
  • i could always log on and do it from here man, already on holidays
  • toonbalmy
    If you get the codes you can redeem on the Microsoft website
  • Clint Eastwood
    toonbalmy wrote: »
    If you get the codes you can redeem on the Microsoft website

Too late for that. Already purchased via the Xbox app on iPhone.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Ibraphonic wrote: »
    i could always log on and do it from here man, already on holidays

Sounds shady. I remember some very shady things happening here in previous years involving sharing login info. Nothing against you mate. Just...scary lol
  • Clint Eastwood
    Wow customer service is bad.
    First of all the lady said that if I buy FIFA points via the companion app they should appear...they didn't.
    So I provided the evidence they needed and the lady keeps asking me for the picture I've already sent. I get frustrated that she is so incompetent that I ask her very simple yes or no questions, she completely ignores me even after I'm saying "hello? Are you still there?" Over and over. Literally 3 minutes of silence from her until she then comes on and says "ok listen here" and proceeds to tell me the same exact thing I've been doing.
    I get more frustrated and tell her I've given her what she's asked and she again goes silent. Another 3-5 minutes pass and she comes on and tells me to "calm down" and then tells me she's putting me on hold for another 5 minutes! Whatever, I wait. She comes on and tells me THE SAME THING AGAIN. I'm asking her to walk me through the stupid website so I can get to where she needs me to go so I can take a screenshot and she GOES SILENT AGAIN!!! OMG. Now she's come back and told me she's putting me on hold to get a technician or something and I'm still on hold.

This phone call is going on 40 minutes...
  • Sercs
    21208 posts Club Captain
    First of all the lady said that if I buy FIFA points via the companion app they should appear...they didn't.
    So I provided the evidence they needed and the lady keeps asking me for the picture I've already sent. I get frustrated that she is so incompetent that I ask her very simple yes or no questions, she completely ignores me even after I'm saying "hello? Are you still there?" Over and over. Literally 3 minutes of silence from her until she then comes on and says "ok listen here" and proceeds to tell me the same exact thing I've been doing.
    I get more frustrated and tell her I've given her what she's asked and she again goes silent. Another 3-5 minutes pass and she comes on and tells me to "calm down" and then tells me she's putting me on hold for another 5 minutes! Whatever, I wait. She comes on and tells me THE SAME THING AGAIN. I'm asking her to walk me through the stupid website so I can get to where she needs me to go so I can take a screenshot and she GOES SILENT AGAIN!!! OMG. Now she's come back and told me she's putting me on hold to get a technician or something and I'm still on hold.

Do you really need them that much? I'm sure it's just a case of loading up your console
  • Clint Eastwood
    Sercs wrote: »

Do you really need them that much? I'm sure it's just a case of loading up your console

I'm away on vacation. My console is 2000 miles away. I bought the FP with no warning that I had to log in to my console to redeem them after purchase at all. There is a limited time pack offer that will not be available when I get home after the holidays, I either wanted a refund or FIFA points.
    That's what I called them about. In fact, the customer service rep told me I don't even have to log in to my console. They should just appear. Well they didn't and this was the experience I had to go through to get them.
  • toonbalmy
    They don't just show up at all
  • Iván
    998 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    I bought them from iOs app as well and didnt have to redeem anything i just logged in on console and they were there on my account didnt have to go to the store or anything, not sure if you have to login on console though, you sure you bougth FIFA 17 Points? i bought fifa 15 ones by mistake lol called microsoft and got refunded
  • toonbalmy
    Yeah he doesn't have console he meant the app or web app
  • Clint Eastwood
    Iván wrote: »
    I bought them from iOs app as well and didnt have to redeem anything i just logged in on console and they were there on my account didnt have to go to the store or anything, not sure if you have to login on console though, you sure you bougth FIFA 17 Points? i bought fifa 15 ones by mistake lol called microsoft and got refunded

Ya the whole point of this was because I don't have access to my console. Which the customer service rep said doesn't matter....I don't know what to believe.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Little update:

I just got home from vacation and not only did I get the 4600 points on the companion app and used them, but I also just logged in on my console and have 4600 FP waiting for me :lol:
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Anyhow they charged you twice lol....
  • Clint Eastwood
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Anyhow they charged you twice lol....

Checked my bank account and only the one charge
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Little update:

How did you get them on the companion app before login on console?
  • Clint Eastwood
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Little update:

How did you get them on the companion app before login on console?

By calling EA
  • toonbalmy
    Late xmas present :D
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    In before you get the bill later
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    Little update:

As soon as u try use they will disappear m8 its a glitch
  • Clint Eastwood
    deang07 wrote: »
    Little update:

As soon as u try use they will disappear m8 its a glitch

Already used them :)