269 posts Sunday League Hero
98 Shot Power
95 Long Shots

OMG, I need him

Sanches Latza Keita CM OP

Comments

• His0ka
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Picked him up for 20 k want to try him. Have Vidal and Renato atm. Might use him instead of Renato for a bit.
  • BernardLerring
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    I packed him today after totw was out and it's his normal 76 rated card :D
  • agentxyz2
    829 posts Professional
    Wow. Thanks for posting this. I was disappointed with my WL rewards but that sounds dope. Gotta try it now.
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's been amazing for me. Long shots for days and plays very solid in defense as well.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6442 posts Big Money Move
    He also has 97 stamina and good passing bit of a hidden gem. He is actually a 84 rated cm according to futbin
  • His0ka
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    91 or 93 if you pop Artist on.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    How is it possible to have 95 longshots and 44 finishing?
  • Mr_Matchup1

Long shots is booting the ball . Finishing is composure in the box I've seen plenty of players in rl that can hit a nice shot from outside the box but fall to pieces 1v1 in the box
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    This guy looks like a better Renato Sanches with Shadow / Anchor chem style.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner

Long shots is booting the ball . Finishing is composure in the box I've seen plenty of players in rl that can hit a nice shot from outside the box but fall to pieces 1v1 in the box

I understand your point, but a difference of 51 between the two stats is a bit extreme.
  • Mr_Matchup1

I understand your point, but a difference of 51 between the two stats is a bit extreme.

He has had a ridiculous upgrade I think if they put his finishing up he would be getting towards castro level. It is a crazy differnce between the two atribute's I agree
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

Ha. Good one.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    edited December 2016
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »

Ha. Good one.

I'm serious. H/H workrates as well, bit taller. Better passing (which is atrocious for Sanches) and dribbling, sick longshots, better defensively anyway and even more stamina. The only thing Sanches is superior in is pace (and finishing but that's overrated for his playstyle anyway).

Latza is :

82 82
    70 (just because of his terrible finishing) 86
    80 82
    with Shadow,

Sanches is :
    82 79
    72 81
    80 84
    with Powerhouse.