The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Castro just called aubameyang an orangutan why doesn't he get banned then but nick does ?

1
racecar101
1301 posts Professional
Seems inconsistent to me you cant word play aubameyangs name with orangutan that is extremely racist imo.

Comments

  • Pughy30
    26601 posts Player of the Year
    Haven't you got better things to do with your day?
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Haven't you got better things to do with your day?

  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    I thought first that Gonzalo Castro called Aubameyang an orangutan
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    Whats a better way to spend your day than exposing racists ? he called him aubamangutan a clear word play on orangutan.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Whats a better way to spend your day than exposing racists ? he called him aubamangutan a clear word play on orangutan.

    a true hero amongst us
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Whats a better way to spend your day than exposing racists ? he called him aubamangutan a clear word play on orangutan.

    You probably heard it wrong anyways.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Get a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ life.
  • Fab
    19426 posts World Class
    racecar spelled backwards is racecar
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Lets report him
  • Fab
    19426 posts World Class
    giphy.gif
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    anyone else just really annoyed of these constant threads about theses streamers/youtubers? nobody cares!
  • CaTriEm
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Seems inconsistent to me you cant word play aubameyangs name with orangutan that is extremely racist imo.

    1. An estimated 80+% of people here don't give a fiddler's about Castro, Nick28T or any other mainstream Youtuber/Streamer.

    2. It's not racist, in fact it's probably the most clever bit of wordplay Castro has pulled off in his life.

    3. Say for argument sake it was possible to do some wordplay around Gareth Bale's name and a species of ape/monkey, would it be racist then? YOU are the one making this about race.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    Seems clear cut to me lets report him.
  • Pughy30
    26601 posts Player of the Year
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Seems clear cut to me lets report him.

    Then report him why do you need to come on here and make a thread about it?
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Better yet, stop watching him.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    joe666 wrote: »
    anyone else just really annoyed of these constant threads about theses streamers/youtubers? nobody cares!

    You should there everything wrong with the community

    They only care about them shelves and money thats whats wrong

    As a community we should respect and treat each other like human with respect and love for football

    Look at the fighting game community there all friends rarely is there any beef and its a game based on fighting.... They embrace each other help each other enjoy the game.

    No flaws no expliots no cheesey way to play a fighting game could be the difference too
  • Fab
    19426 posts World Class
    edited December 2016
    when u accidentally use a racial slur in front of thousands and u realise what u've done

    giphy.gif
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Nick clearly said the N word, a racist term... Castro just did some "funny" wordplay with Auba's name :|
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Who cares about these z list celebrity youtubers? Not me that's for sure.
  • Antparry92
    18893 posts World Class
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Seems inconsistent to me you cant word play aubameyangs name with orangutan that is extremely racist imo.

    1. An estimated 80+% of people here don't give a fiddler's about Castro, Nick28T or any other mainstream Youtuber/Streamer.

    2. It's not racist, in fact it's probably the most clever bit of wordplay Castro has pulled off in his life.

    3. Say for argument sake it was possible to do some wordplay around Gareth Bale's name and a species of ape/monkey, would it be racist then? YOU are the one making this about race.

    It's not racist...right so making a 'pun' about a black player being an Orangutan isn't racist now?
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    How can people be offended by every little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️, it's insane. What's the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ problem with saying Aubamangutan?
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can say the same about Bale. You're the one who brings up the skin color.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Seems inconsistent to me you cant word play aubameyangs name with orangutan that is extremely racist imo.

    1. An estimated 80+% of people here don't give a fiddler's about Castro, Nick28T or any other mainstream Youtuber/Streamer.

    2. It's not racist, in fact it's probably the most clever bit of wordplay Castro has pulled off in his life.

    3. Say for argument sake it was possible to do some wordplay around Gareth Bale's name and a species of ape/monkey, would it be racist then? YOU are the one making this about race.

    It's not racist...right so making a 'pun' about a black player being an Orangutan isn't racist now?

    Would you still be offended if Aubameyang was white?
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    I thought first that Gonzalo Castro called Aubameyang an orangutan

  • CaTriEm
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Seems inconsistent to me you cant word play aubameyangs name with orangutan that is extremely racist imo.

    1. An estimated 80+% of people here don't give a fiddler's about Castro, Nick28T or any other mainstream Youtuber/Streamer.

    2. It's not racist, in fact it's probably the most clever bit of wordplay Castro has pulled off in his life.

    3. Say for argument sake it was possible to do some wordplay around Gareth Bale's name and a species of ape/monkey, would it be racist then? YOU are the one making this about race.

    It's not racist...right so making a 'pun' about a black player being an Orangutan isn't racist now?

    Are you kidding me? His name literally rhymes with orangutan. But I guess everyone just loves to be offended these days, a certain Stephen Fry quote comes to mind.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    orangutan's are strong AF..auba wishes he had those physical stats
  • Oliver Powell
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Seems inconsistent to me you cant word play aubameyangs name with orangutan that is extremely racist imo.

    1. An estimated 80+% of people here don't give a fiddler's about Castro, Nick28T or any other mainstream Youtuber/Streamer.

    2. It's not racist, in fact it's probably the most clever bit of wordplay Castro has pulled off in his life.

    3. Say for argument sake it was possible to do some wordplay around Gareth Bale's name and a species of ape/monkey, would it be racist then? YOU are the one making this about race.


    maybe its not racist because generations of white people havent been compared to monkeys and apes in a degrading manner by black people? :/
  • RadioShaq
    15599 posts Moderator
    Now that the precedent has been set he should get banned.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you say it to a guys face its racist
    If you say it to a pixellated character in a videogame not racist
  • Antparry92
    18893 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Seems inconsistent to me you cant word play aubameyangs name with orangutan that is extremely racist imo.

    1. An estimated 80+% of people here don't give a fiddler's about Castro, Nick28T or any other mainstream Youtuber/Streamer.

    2. It's not racist, in fact it's probably the most clever bit of wordplay Castro has pulled off in his life.

    3. Say for argument sake it was possible to do some wordplay around Gareth Bale's name and a species of ape/monkey, would it be racist then? YOU are the one making this about race.

    It's not racist...right so making a 'pun' about a black player being an Orangutan isn't racist now?

    Would you still be offended if Aubameyang was white?

    Would he have said it if he was white?.....
This discussion has been closed.