Anyone willing to help out?

rickir1
623 posts An Exciting Prospect
I usually cringe when I see these threads BUT.....

So far in this FIFA I've yet to qualify for a Weekend League. I've got to the final numerous times but have lost to last minute goals, penalties, disconnections, etc.

Anyway, to make a long story short, this will be my last chance to qualify for a weekend league due to work commitments from January onwards (likely to be working 12+ hours a day) meaning I won't be able to play during the weekdays to qualify

I've made it to the final and was wondering if someone who is already qualified would be kind enough to give me a win in the final.? I'm off work this week so can play whenever suits :)

Feel free to PM me or post below.

Admin - if this is not allowed feel free to close the thread. Thanks!

Comments

• DareToDoolan
    80 posts Park Captain
    CHEAT :p
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2016
    @Cphee1987

Also, I'm not in a final atm but if you ever need one for another week feel free to pm me, I usually get to the final and give the oppo the win anyway
  • CausingIt
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oh come on mate, you can do it. Play smart and you'll do it yourself and you'll feel better about it too.
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1052 posts Professional
    @Cphee1987

Also, I'm not in a final atm but if you ever need one for another week feel free to pm me, I usually get to the final and give the oppo the win anyway

Very generous m8. This community needs more peeps like yourself. Cheers
  • rickir1
    CHEAT :p
    CausingIt wrote: »
    Oh come on mate, you can do it. Play smart and you'll do it yourself and you'll feel better about it too.

LOL! Cheers guys, I know I could do it but each and every time I get to the final things just have never gone my way. Don't want to take the risk when this is most likely the last time I will have a chance at qualifying in FIFA 17

To those who have messaged me - I've message back now :)
  • rickir1
    @Cphee1987

Fair play my man, wish there were more good souls like yourself around!
  • BiigDee
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    How do you know you will get matched up?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    @rickir1 Are you through?

I'm in the final and you can have a win mate
  • rickir1
    Not yet @DaveSaves

Message me if you're still in it and I'll go on there now
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Sorted! :)
  • DatGuySly
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Sorted! :)

I applaud the guys who were willing to help here.
    Made me all warm and fuzzy inside reading this :)
  • rickir1
    All sorted thanks to @DaveSaves

Absolute hero :sunglasses:
  • rickir1
    I've some attempts left for tomorrow. If anyone needs a free pass just let me know and I will try to get to the final again to help someone else out :)
  • DatGuySly
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sad that you only have this weekend cos from my experience getting into WL is harder than achieving gold tier in it.

Anyways GL and HF! :)
  • rickir1
    DatGuySly wrote: »
    Sad that you only have this weekend cos from my experience getting into WL is harder than achieving gold tier in it.

Anyways GL and HF! :)

Ya it's fairly gutting but work comes first I guess! Just thankful I'll get the chance to experience it at least once :) Although by the sound of it I won't want to play again after this weekend :joy: