IF Marquinhos

mutisie
66 posts Park Captain
Anyone used him? Is he worth the price, much of an upgrade to his NIF?

Looking to hyperlink him alongside my SBC Kurzawa in a hybrid..
Any suggestions or feedback apreciated

Comments

• BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    I have him, SBC Kurz, Silva and Aurier. I got rid of smalling Bailly and Kosc and I'm happier. No own goals or silly mistakes. Mixed with shadow & anchor cards and they really are solid.
  • mutisie
    66 posts Park Captain
    Any issues with his workrates or strenght? Is he worth 40k?
  • BiigDee wrote: »
    I have him, SBC Kurz, Silva and Aurier. I got rid of smalling Bailly and Kosc and I'm happier. No own goals or silly mistakes. Mixed with shadow & anchor cards and they really are solid.

What keeper do you use? I really can't get used to Ruffier or Alves, only reason I'm keeping Baily and Kosc, is for De Gea

• BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    I had Lloris and got rid of him when I got SBC Ruffier. Big mistake as he's so poor 70% of the time. Would have gone back to Lloris but I changed my back line and got used to them. May save for a legend keeper as I'm strong in all areas other than keeper now
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional
    BiigDee wrote: »

I played that brazilian duo, but the lack of height was too dangerous. Swapped IF Marquinhos for IF Glik.

If you pair Marquinhos with a tall defender, he's great.
  • mutisie
    66 posts Park Captain
    Legend keeper is a good shout, my current plan was to use Kevin Trapp as he slots in perfect in my Bundes hybrid squad..
    Is there much difference between Silva & if Marquinhos?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Stay away from trapp. It will be your worst mistake.
  • KubaTown
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have used his NIF & IF for a combined 200+ games - can honestly say that I preferred the NIF.

The IF just seems to be sloppier. Poor touch prone, he couldn't control his infant child.
  • mutisie
    66 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll give him a try next to IF Sokratis as he's amongst my favourite CBs. I refuse to use players that 99% of the fifa community use, no fun in that.
    I find keepers to be hit and miss anyways, but might have to start saving for a legend Lehmann so.. xD