I understand why we can't "name and shame"

dopetothemax
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
Obviously some dummies would start sending hate messages and next thing you know the forums get blamed and it falls on EA. But man would it be super helpful to just have a community-made avoid list. Just a list of players that play like a**holes, be it PTB from kickoff, sliding everywhere, fouling waaaay too much, pass around the back in the first half, etc. It gets so frustrating playing in divisions and a guy goes 1-0 up and is passing around the back in the 40th minute.

Comments

• krakos000
    17474 posts World Class
    I agree but have no idea how we'd keep something like this :/ I like the idea though since I've played my fair share of douchenozzles. Also the guys who DC glitch/ddos. I know @AlexSolm has had a few people do that iirc. I don't wanna get matched up with those guys for sure.
  • dopetothemax
    krakos000 wrote: »
    I agree but have no idea how we'd keep something like this :/ I like the idea though since I've played my fair share of douchenozzles. Also the guys who DC glitch/ddos. I know @AlexSolm has had a few people do that iirc. I don't wanna get matched up with those guys for sure.

Yes that too! One would hope that after a while, the quit glitchers would never get a game because people would know to avoid them. By the way, @krakos000 up for a game right now?
  • RadioShaq
    15100 posts Moderator
    People would just make a list of everyone. Its just like now people cherry pick dates good teams top 100. There would be no line to what people would get listed for.
  • dopetothemax
    edited December 2016
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    People would just make a list of everyone. Its just like now people cherry pick dates good teams top 100. There would be no line to what people would get listed for.

Ya I agree that's another issue preventing this sort of thing from happening. Anytime someone lost a game they would put that person on the list. It would have to be like a group of I guess "reliable" sources to put names on there. Even then, it's not foolproof.
  • RadioShaq
    15100 posts Moderator
    Its just like castro and dirty mike they have a list of people they won't play. They back out 10-20 times before getting an easier opponent. When people do that it sorta ruins the whole climb the ladder wl.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5e59b2/how_to_win_more_weekend_league_games_guide/
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    can't name and shame because it gets abused and people start un-warranted rumors of others
  • RadioShaq
    15100 posts Moderator

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5e59b2/how_to_win_more_weekend_league_games_guide/

Yeah Ive seen that like I said you can see people actually use that method and more than just listed its crazy.
  • AlexSolm
    8205 posts League Winner
    Yeah I can see how people would just name anyone who beat them :-/
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »

Yes that too! One would hope that after a while, the quit glitchers would never get a game because people would know to avoid them. By the way, @krakos000 up for a game right now?

Hey my bad! I didn't see this til now :/ I'm gonna take a break now the gameplay tonight was absolutely horrific with the button lag and regular lag. I don't notice my messed up controller much so I'll try to play some games! I'm pretty busy tomorrow but if you see me on fifa hit me up.