Thoughts??

rickir1
623 posts An Exciting Prospect
What are your thoughts on this team?

Screenshot_20161220-105650_zpsdd74pett.jpg

Any suggestions welcome!

Comments

  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    SBC Juanfran RB so you have the two #20 guys at fullback
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2016
    How you liking zola? I was impressed with him, I have Deco now and he's great at cam is passing is quality and has a burst of pace but not for long! Plus he would give renato sanches a wee chem boost
    IMG_2322.pngimagehost
    That's what I'm running it is fairly similar
  • krakos000
    17426 posts World Class
    rickir1 wrote: »
    What are your thoughts on this team?

    Screenshot_20161220-105650_zpsdd74pett.jpg

    Any suggestions welcome!

    Honestly it's pretty balanced. Nothing I'd change except getting Oblak in there.
  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Santiago wrote: »
    SBC Juanfran RB so you have the two #20 guys at fullback

    How much does he work out at? Would love him, looks a decent card but don't know if I could justify the coins when De Marcos is quite decent for a fraction of the cost
    LDevlin wrote: »
    How you liking zola? I was impressed with him, I have Deco now and he's great at cam is passing is quality and has a burst of pace but not for long! Plus he would give renato sanches a wee chem boost
    IMG_2322.pngimagehost
    That's what I'm running it is fairly similar

    I love Zola,he was my go-to legend last year and I will most likely keep him all year again this year. Bought him fresh at a decent price during the pre BF crash and feel obligated to keep him :)
    krakos000 wrote: »
    rickir1 wrote: »
    What are your thoughts on this team?

    Screenshot_20161220-105650_zpsdd74pett.jpg

    Any suggestions welcome!

    Honestly it's pretty balanced. Nothing I'd change except getting Oblak in there.

    I'd be open to changing keepers. Is Oblak decent? I only put in Moya as he was in my club anyway and was impressed with him for the cost
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    About 30-40k apparently. Gonna try and complete him in abit
  • krakos000
    17426 posts World Class
    He's the only other keeper I've used that I trust besides Cech haha he was very very consistent. The only reason I changed was I changed my cbs.
  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Santiago let me know how much it ends up costing. If it's cheap I'll pick him up. Would likely have to buy most players though as I've cleared out a lot of my club that I wasn't using
  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krakos000 wrote: »
    He's the only other keeper I've used that I trust besides Cech haha he was very very consistent. The only reason I changed was I changed my cbs.

    Just picked him up with a Glove chem style. Will give him a shot :)
  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So I've picked up SBC Juanfran now also. Cost me about 50k in total but I can see him being used in most of my squads for the rest of the year so it was worth the investment.

    Could probably have picked him up cheaper but was a little lazy building the squad
  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The team has been built! First game was a 3-0 win, Lacazette scored on his debut! Happy so far, let's hope that continues

    Screenshot_20161220-203927_zpshwr2uroi.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.