Any chance of a Ben Arfa SBC on the 21st?

TheBigLebowski
368 posts Sunday League Hero
Already missed CAM Payet and I need a french CAM to link with Griezmann, Ben Arfa would be amazing

Comments

  • NO Chance imo! he has an otw card...
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero

    PS-4-ADC wrote: »
    NO Chance imo! he has an otw card...

    But his OTW currently has the same stats that his regular card
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    So do Morata - he is also 21 but I don't think they will have SBC for players who already have special cards
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    RWU wrote: »
    So do Morata - he is also 21 but I don't think they will have SBC for players who already have special cards

    Ruffier has an IF in this TOTW and had an SBC.
    Benteke has 2 special cards and got an SBC.
    Auba, Hamsik and Defoe has one IF and an SBC.

    There are a lot of options for #21, personally I think Dybala will 100% get one. The other 2 can be Ben Arfa and Morata, but can also be Lahm, Pirlo or David Silva (there are more options but I think these ones are the bigger names)
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    RWU wrote: »
    So do Morata - he is also 21 but I don't think they will have SBC for players who already have special cards

    Ruffier has an IF in this TOTW and had an SBC.
    Benteke has 2 special cards and got an SBC.
    Auba, Hamsik and Defoe has one IF and an SBC.

    There are a lot of options for #21, personally I think Dybala will 100% get one. The other 2 can be Ben Arfa and Morata, but can also be Lahm, Pirlo or David Silva (there are more options but I think these ones are the bigger names)

    I think so too, Dybala plus two of those four. In my opinion Ben Arfa would much more usefull than the others
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    RWU wrote: »
    So do Morata - he is also 21 but I don't think they will have SBC for players who already have special cards

    Ruffier has an IF in this TOTW and had an SBC.
    Benteke has 2 special cards and got an SBC.
    Auba, Hamsik and Defoe has one IF and an SBC.

    There are a lot of options for #21, personally I think Dybala will 100% get one. The other 2 can be Ben Arfa and Morata, but can also be Lahm, Pirlo or David Silva (there are more options but I think these ones are the bigger names)

    Fair enough - no otw yet - let's see..

    I really hope it's someone not from the big leagues - give others a chance
  • maps212
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm hoping for Matic. :)
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    RWU wrote: »
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    RWU wrote: »
    So do Morata - he is also 21 but I don't think they will have SBC for players who already have special cards

    Ruffier has an IF in this TOTW and had an SBC.
    Benteke has 2 special cards and got an SBC.
    Auba, Hamsik and Defoe has one IF and an SBC.

    There are a lot of options for #21, personally I think Dybala will 100% get one. The other 2 can be Ben Arfa and Morata, but can also be Lahm, Pirlo or David Silva (there are more options but I think these ones are the bigger names)

    Fair enough - no otw yet - let's see..

    I really hope it's someone not from the big leagues - give others a chance

    Me too, but at least for tonight it seems unlikely, too many big names
  • yggggyg
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Really want Matic, how much do you think he would cost?
  • Really hope so, he would look amazing behind my SBC Fekir and Laca
  • dallas1luis
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I really hope so, I would love a RW Ben Arfa SBC, and for those who say no because of his OTW, i beg to differ. It makes a lot of sense, if he gets a SBC now and let say weeks from now he gets a IF, they will make that IF better than his SBC which will make his first IF a beast card making the OTW card a beast card aswell and valuable, something that OTW card doesnt have at this moment
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional
    Fabriciuz wrote: »
    Really hope so, he would look amazing behind my SBC Fekir and Laca

    These 3 guys at CAM in a 4231 with SBC Gignac upfront :love:
    I really hope so, I would love a RW Ben Arfa SBC, and for those who say no because of his OTW, i beg to differ. It makes a lot of sense, if he gets a SBC now and let say weeks from now he gets a IF, they will make that IF better than his SBC which will make his first IF a beast card making the OTW card a beast card aswell and valuable, something that OTW card doesnt have at this moment

    Well, the position change on Fekir was justified considering he doesn't play RW for Lyon, but Ben Arfa played most of his games ST or CAM. Can't see them putting him RW if he gets a SBC. I would like it too tho, just don't think it will happen
  • RayG wrote: »
    These 3 guys at CAM in a 4231 with SBC Gignac upfront :love:

    More like SBC Fekir, Arfa and Payet at CAM and Laca up top! but yeah an Arfa SBC would be amazing, but i kinda feel like it wont happen since he haven't played alot for PSG yet and he also got that OTW card... still hoping tho!!
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    yggggyg wrote: »
    Really want Matic, how much do you think he would cost?

    How can someone know this without even knowing the requirements LOL
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pirlo, Matic and Lahm imo
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    ScarUK wrote: »
    Pirlo, Matic and Lahm imo

    Silva, Schürrle, Hart is my guess.
  • dallas1luis
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    RayG wrote: »
    Fabriciuz wrote: »
    Really hope so, he would look amazing behind my SBC Fekir and Laca

    These 3 guys at CAM in a 4231 with SBC Gignac upfront :love:
    I really hope so, I would love a RW Ben Arfa SBC, and for those who say no because of his OTW, i beg to differ. It makes a lot of sense, if he gets a SBC now and let say weeks from now he gets a IF, they will make that IF better than his SBC which will make his first IF a beast card making the OTW card a beast card aswell and valuable, something that OTW card doesnt have at this moment

    Well, the position change on Fekir was justified considering he doesn't play RW for Lyon, but Ben Arfa played most of his games ST or CAM. Can't see them putting him RW if he gets a SBC. I would like it too tho, just don't think it will happen

    I know your right, just last year(FIFA16) he started with a RM card before he was change to CAM ( his current position) this is what brings me hope, EA loves to makes money, French nation (In fifa 17) is missing a OP RW/RM, and why didnt they give it to Fekir, maybe they are saving it for HBA, people will spend money to get a sweatfest of a team of LF Martial St Lacasweat and RF HBA in a 4321
  • Im not sure if HBA gets one because of kurzawa, two players from one team is not that common
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    M60E4M wrote: »
    Im not sure if HBA gets one because of kurzawa, two players from one team is not that common

    How can you say this is not common, when the idea of SBC has never been in any FIFA before and they just dropped Dembélé and Alli back to back ?!?
  • PsychosisTime
    837 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No chance.

    Otw card holders would riot.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    No chance.

    Otw card holders would riot.

    Lol that reasoning.
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Hope so.
  • dbslbu
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben Arfa and / or Pirlo would suit me just fine!
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    Hoping for Ben Arfa SBC, but probably cant do it with only 120k.
  • Retro_G
    25861 posts Player of the Year
    ScarUK wrote: »
    Pirlo, Matic and Lahm imo

    The majority wouldn't go near them challenges. :D

    C'mon Ben Arfa.
Sign In or Register to comment.