Juanfran's SBC In Game Stats

DobbyDooDah
5697 posts Big Money Move
Liked the look of him so decided to actually do one of these Futmas SBCs. Modest cost tbh.

3AC031A1-228B-4102-A4E7-888366A07E22.jpg

D9C67F1A-57CC-4CF6-B402-89CC59112DC3.jpg

FE087374-4EE9-44B6-ADB0-817F9DEE3B82.jpg

Comments

• Henstock
    2670 posts Fans' Favourite
    Genuinely looks insane as a rb, 95 stamina
  • Adamski
    9926 posts League Winner
    Just got him for under 50k, quite happy with that.
  • twinsdude5
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    How much did you drop on the SBC?
  • Paciga45
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    How does @Carswell not get this card?
  • BigBadAl696
    1008 posts Professional
    Had everything needed in my club already. Only one I've done so far (was hoping for a Lallana) pretty happy with him all be it after only a couple of games though
  • DobbyDooDah
    edited December 2016
    twinsdude5 wrote: »

About 50Ks worth of stuff. Used Mov Gustavo and Bellarabi which I had already. Draxler, Howedes, Toprak, Brahimi LW, Carvalho LCM, Gomez ST and Sommer GK, can't remember LB RB.

Most of it was in my club, I've got like 700 players, I did buy Toprak, Howedes and Sommer for about 1.5k each.
  • Orison
    46455 posts FIFA Cover Star

About 50Ks worth of stuff. Used Mov Gustavo and Bellarabi which I had already. Draxler, Howedes, Toprak, Brahimi LW, Carvalho LCM, Gomez ST and Sommer GK, can't remember LB RB.

Most of it was in my club, I've got like 700 players, I did buy Toprak, Howedes and Sommer for about 1.5k each.

You can use silver IFs I think, should make it even cheaper
  • Adamski
    9926 posts League Winner
    team I used:

5075cdfada63bf95626df52688a869b8.png

Swapped Son for Nolito, couldn't be bothered updating the pic.
  • S-Dog
    2337 posts Fans' Favourite

You know you could have used silver Movember cards aswell right?
  • Adamski
    9926 posts League Winner
  • DobbyDooDah
    S-Dog wrote: »

Yep. I never used Bellarabi or Gustavo anyway and their rating was easy enough to get the squad up.
  • Orison
    46455 posts FIFA Cover Star

Yep. I never used Bellarabi or Gustavo anyway and their rating was easy enough to get the squad up.

But you don´t need anyone to get the squad up as those silvers show. You can do it with only 1 85 and 2 silver IFs I think
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2867 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cost about 50k which isn't bad. Don't use a La Liga or spanish side but might do at some stage.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    What did you fellas do to get him mind sharing your squads?
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    Under 30k for me :D Had all in club, used a 59 movember and a 73 silver IF with 9x84 golds.
    Orison wrote: »

But you don´t need anyone to get the squad up as those silvers show. You can do it with only 1 85 and 2 silver IFs I think

Don´t even need an 85. Several Combinations of 80-84 works.
  • Kamilflage
    4514 posts National Call-Up
    Loved this one lol....spent like 10k coins, had all the perfect untradeables.
    Looks pretty damn great.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    What is the cheapest way to get juanfran? And does he cost like 50-80k?
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2867 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thomas wrote: »

No, turns out I overpaid quite a bit at 50k. Use futbin sbc and it gives you combinations. I don't get how the squad rating works but you can use a 59 rated movember card (8k) and a silver movember card (14k) and the rest are 84's. Really cheap in the bundes or liga nos.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Any idea how much I can get it for
  • MAStrange
    578 posts Sunday League Hero
    How can you tell a TOTW player?
  • Whoman
    edited December 2016

Theres plenty ways to do it for 35ish. Get 2 random silver Movembers and then calculate the rest here: https://elmaano.github.io/sbc/ (best to put it the rating of the 2 Movembers + like 3 or 4 83/84s or your browser will crash)

If you have a 67 and a 69 movember you can do 7x84 and 2x83 for the regular players. Look to Bundesliga or a mix of Bundes and Liga Nos for chem. Maybe get the Movember from the same league or same nation. Or do loyalty quitting 10 TOTW games.

Can even use bronze. I used a 73 and a 59 and 9x 84 golds.
  • Thomas
    Whoman wrote: »

Theres plenty ways to do it for 30-35isg. Get 2 random silver Movembers and then calculate the rest here: https://elmaano.github.io/sbc/ (best to put it the rating of the 2 Movembers + like 3 or 4 83/84s or your browser will crash)

If you have a 67 and a 69 movember you can do 7x84 and 2x83 for the regular players. Look to Bundesliga or a mix of Bundes and Liga Nos for chem. Maybe get the Movember from the same league or same nation. Or do loyalty quitting 10 TOTW games.

Won't bundes players cost quite alot? Bundes tend to be the 3rd most expensive league after bpl and la liga
  • Whoman

Theres plenty ways to do it for 30-35isg. Get 2 random silver Movembers and then calculate the rest here: https://elmaano.github.io/sbc/ (best to put it the rating of the 2 Movembers + like 3 or 4 83/84s or your browser will crash)

Won't bundes players cost quite alot? Bundes tend to be the 3rd most expensive league after bpl and la liga

Bundesliga has a shitton of 84s and they are pretty much all available well under 2k.
  • Thomas

Bundesliga has a shitton of 84s and they are pretty much all available well under 2k.

Ok but just checked. No bundes special cards goes for under 20k atm :(
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    I did mine for like 35-40k. Will post in a sec
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
  • MAStrange
    578 posts Sunday League Hero

You can use 2 silvers, one non bundesliga to complete. I've just done it for 33k. Look for GK Hessler and put in wing spot
  • Whoman
    edited December 2016

@Thomas

you don´t need those ! You only need 75 chem, not 100. Use this as a template: https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/769233

then type in the ratings here (8x84, 1x83) https://elmaano.github.io/sbc/ (target squad rating = 84, range 60-74 (won´t work with 59)

f.e. you could put in 1 random 71 and 1x72 but also 2 dozen other combinations.

If you put in f.e. Sommer at RW you can widen the range and even use 2 bronze Movembers rated 59 and 64. Then you would need loyalty though (play TOTW 10 times and quit after kicking off). Seriously, use the calculator :)
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    I would get him but I don't use la Liga on the right side that much, plus I already did Kurzowa so trying to same some coins after Dembele :D