TOTY Forwards?

SH999
737 posts Semi-Pro
What do you think? Same 3 as last year? Will Suarez or Bale make it? Will the unwarranted EA preference for Neymar continue?

Would love to see Bale get in, but he got snubbed for TOTS last year, and has been injured, so I don't know.

Sorry if this thread already exists, but I haven't seen it, and I don't check GD.

Comments

• SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Messi, Ronaldo and Griezmann
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think the ST spot is between Suarez and griezman bale had a great year none the less! Imo had a better year than Messi but this season Messi has been exc
  • P
    7507 posts League Winner
    Griezmann deserves it imo
  • Ghotti
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    mess i cr7 for sure and suarez or griezmann probably suarez.
  • SH999
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    I think champions league runner up will get one card, but could see that going to Godin. Would be happy with Griez, but not sure he'll make it. It's more of a popularity contest than merit award.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Suarez > messi tbh
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    SH999 wrote: »
    I think champions league runner up will get one card, but could see that going to Godin. Would be happy with Griez, but not sure he'll make it. It's more of a popularity contest than merit award.

True true maybe even luis or Alaba ye never know
  • Paritlfc
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Messi, Ronaldo and Griezmann

Top 3 for Ballon dor
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Personally I feel that it should be Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez. I think it'll be Griezmann instead of Suarez though.
  • SH999
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    No doubt Suarez deserves it for an absolutely stellar 15-16 season.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    We said it the last few years but I really hope EA include their own bench
  • Yeezus112
    1146 posts Professional
    LDevlin wrote: »
    Think the ST spot is between Suarez and griezman bale had a great year none the less! Imo had a better year than Messi but this season Messi has been exc

Bale better than Messi this year? :|

• LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeezus112 wrote: »

When it comes to overall achievement as a whole just slightly! But messi is untouchable along with Ronaldo!
  • Yeezus112
    1146 posts Professional

When it comes to overall achievement as a whole just slightly! But messi is untouchable along with Ronaldo!

No offense but Bale won the CL and only scored once in all the matches..
    Apart from that he had a good Euros but you can say the same about Messi and the Copa America.

Messi won the Copa Del Rey and the La Liga with way more goals and assists than Bale so why do you think Bale has a better year than Messi?

Because Messi didn't had that good of a year compared to his others?
    You know that doesn't make Bale automatically have a better year than Messi..
  • Orison
    47746 posts FIFA Cover Star
    99% chance that the front 3 will be the 3 the best nominees, so Ronaldo, Griez and Messi.

I would be shocked if Griez gets nominated for this the best award as one of the 3 best players in the world and then doesn't make the World XI that will be announced at the same event. Wouldn't make sense.
  • Yeezus112
    1146 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    99% chance that the front 3 will be the 3 the best nominees, so Ronaldo, Griez and Messi.

I would be shocked if Griez gets nominated for this the best award as one of the 3 best players in the world and then doesn't make the World XI that will be announced at the same event. Wouldn't make sense.

Is Griezmann already in the top 3 then for the FIFA best player of the world?
  • Orison
    47746 posts FIFA Cover Star

Yeah
  • Yeezus112
    1146 posts Professional

Yeah

100% it is Ronaldo - Griezmann - Messi then.
  • xeqepex
    1132 posts Professional
    We said it the last few years but I really hope EA include their own bench

I hope that so much
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero

No offense but Bale won the CL and only scored once in all the matches..
    Apart from that he had a good Euros but you can say the same about Messi and the Copa America.

Messi won the Copa Del Rey and the La Liga with way more goals and assists than Bale so why do you think Bale has a better year than Messi?

Because Messi didn't had that good of a year compared to his others?
    You know that doesn't make Bale automatically have a better year than Messi..

I guess so mate but a man can dream haha just saying that's my opinion! Messi is front runner and has a definite spot on the team maybe a 442 this year with griez man and suarez
  • hoban95
    48578 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Griezmann, Messi and Ronaldo. They are the 3 up for world player of the year.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2016
    @hoban95 Quick selling your sbc if Eden makes toty mids ? >:)
  • hoban95
    48578 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    @hoban95 Quick selling your sbc if Eden makes Toty ? >:)

:joy:

Sadly it will never come to that
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    @hoban95 Quick selling your sbc if Eden makes Toty ? >:)

:joy:

Sadly it will never come to that

Never knowww man if Luiz can get in anyone can haha.. :D