Sbc modric

Anyone done it? And is it worth it? Have oblak, iniesta and busquets already so it's either sell and take the profit or do the SBC?

Comments

• LFCFIFA
    859 posts Semi-Pro
    I can see that one been mega expensive
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Around 400-500 k I think not worth it if you ask me just wait till toty lol
  • LFCFIFA
    859 posts Semi-Pro
    Around 400-500 k I think not worth it if you ask me just wait till toty lol

This exactly. Why pay 500k for a card you are stuck with when you can get his toty for 800k
  • solnasolna08
    3112 posts National Call-Up
    not worth it when he gets a toty in 3 weeks..
  • So answer to the question is sell up and make the profit!
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    According to Futbin it's only going to cost ~300k, seems somewhat reasonable, probably around about the price of an in form. Obviously you'll never see those coins again though, and he'll almost certainly get a better card.
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2016
    yeah, definitely arround 300k yesterday evening and it looks as if prices held steady. Absolutely doable if you are fine using Loyalty (f.e. use Muller instead of Benzema), maybe slightly more without. Do you have any other high rated cards in your club you consider parting with ? Might be a drop (less people doing it, more selling their player, pack) in the evening, but might also be a rise with peopl wanting to do it late.

For me, i was prepared and so the net cost was closer to 220. Add to that the sold duplicates (sure that´s a slanted way to calculate, but whatever ;) ) ...

Even 300k does not seem that crazy. His 88 IF was 200-220 last year, this one is 90. More coins in the market as well, so i´d tax that at least at 250, more likely 300+ if it were a normal IF.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Is Modric one of your favorite players to watch? If so, I think it is worth it because it's a cool collectible to have and use throughout the year that not many others will. Modric is my favorite player, so doing this challenge was a no brainer and he plays very well.
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    bear wrote: »
    Is Modric one of your favorite players to watch? If so, I think it is worth it because it's a cool collectible to have and use throughout the year that not many others will. Modric is my favorite player, so doing this challenge was a no brainer and he plays very well.

Pretty much this. Played his various cards all year last year and his NIF this year for 50 and loved it (then went a different way with teams). Plus he can link in Srna IF (amazing card) and Brozovic IF (dito).
  • Scutch
    15344 posts World Class
    As soon as I saw it had to be an 88 rated team I didn't bother. No chance.

The best team I've had was 87 rated and that cost me an absolute fortune. No way I was doing all that again for a Modric card.
  • Tietherope
    10330 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    I'll be doing it later today. I have the team put together and it costs me 170k plus two packed players. I bought everyone over the last few weeks as I actually use them, no one needed bought right now at inflated prices.