Please do something about Longshots!

Mdionne415
1146 posts Professional
I don't have many issues with 17, but last year's shots from the penalty arc were bad enough- this year's unreal random OP swing-rockets from 5-7 yards beyond are ridiculous. Just went through a whole season giving up at least one in each of eight matchs. Two of those matches I gave up multiple ones... and btw I don't play PTB. I'm talking a good 15-20 feet beyond the top of the arc.

Comments

• Fishunia
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    I don't have many issues with 17, but last year's shots from the penalty arc were bad enough- this year's unreal random OP swing-rockets from 5-7 yards beyond are ridiculous. Just went through a whole season giving up at least one in each of eight matchs. Two of those matches I gave up multiple ones... and btw I don't play PTB. I'm talking a good 15-20 feet beyond the top of the arc.

Try not to give them lots of space ? Even ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players can score from a long range , if they have whole pitch for them.

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I find myself not even using long shots this year ever since i got a higher rated team.

It'll just be me trying to thread a through ball somehow and going 1 on 1 with the keeper.
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    I find myself not even using long shots this year ever since i got a higher rated team.

It'll just be me trying to thread a through ball somehow and going 1 on 1 with the keeper.

• Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Relyc wrote: »

• Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional

It may just be the region (SF Bay) I play in, and I do tend to get match against the same group of players. In a year were on target vs goal conversion rates are low, long-shots from from 15-20 feet behind the arc shouldn't run about them same or better. I will say that in that last season of 10 games I gave up twice as many LS goals than all others .