The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

stop trying to invest in 84+s it wont work here's why

racecar101
1301 posts Professional
edited December 2016
NOBODY is interested in doing these sbcs because they work out too expensive all that will happen is you will break even or lose coins on any players you invest in.

There's simply not enough demand to complete the sbcs so all that is happening is investors all end up undercutting each other.

I bought ultra low on loads of 84 85's 87's and have lost 100-500 coins on every last one of them AND they were needed in the sbcs.

Comments

• Fab
    19424 posts World Class
    tbf thats not what i see when i take a look at this forum
  • Isco99
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well a lot of people did the fekir one so for the right players there's enough demand. I'm sure lots of people will do rashfor if he comes tomorrow. Just look at the if prices and you see how much demand there is.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    Isco99 wrote: »
    Well a lot of people did the fekir one so for the right players there's enough demand. I'm sure lots of people will do rashfor if he comes tomorrow. Just look at the if prices and you see how much demand there is.
    there's no demand outside of fut billionaires.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Err... no , made a 90k profit in howedes today.
  • I've made 85k profit lol...
  • Tradey
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive got mine for the other potential SBC's around Xmas not the player ones. Hopefully that TOTW pack thing is back. Will come in handy then.
  • RadioShaq
    15590 posts Moderator
    I bought gaitan and oblak and made a lot of coins.
  • Isco99
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    [/quote]
    there's no demand outside of fut billionaires.
    [/quote]

You don't have to be a billionare to do a 100k sbc. Some will be more some will be less but there are enough people who can do them
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA could release a pink Barbie kit that requires an 87 rated team and some dumb people would still do it.
  • Bas
    1343 posts Professional
    tikitaka33 wrote: »
    EA could release a pink Barbie kit that requires an 87 rated team and some dumb people would still do it.

I would love that. At least i look Nice when i get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ by Martial and musa.

• racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    senaffc wrote: »
    Err... no , made a 90k profit in howedes today.

yea but thats probably from howedes bought very close to discard weeks ago

all i know is i bought a lot of 84's 85's and havent made profit on any of them maybe you're xbox and not ps4 and its different

people are expecting a rashford later but just watch the players required drop in price not rise, later on
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I bought gaitan and oblak and made a lot of coins.

oblak has gone down bud (ps4)
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    great input, thanks
  • What I don't get is why people are so concerned what others do with their coins, if I wanna spend a ridiculous amount of coins on an sbc how does it affect u?
  • Retro_G
    31947 posts National Team Captain
    SBC PL players will be the most popular. ;)
  • bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    What I don't get is why people are so concerned what others do with their coins, if I wanna spend a ridiculous amount of coins on an sbc how does it affect u?

You are free to do so and people are free to call you a fool for doing so. Such is the beauty of freedom.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    I was right no idea why people think this threads funny you can barely make profit on 84's or 85's all the profits in 86 + like leno whom I made about 1 mil coins on.Apart from Leno there was barely any profit to be had.
  • ChrisLFC
    7297 posts Big Money Move
    "Stop trying to invest in 84+ cards"

"I made 1 million profit on Leno"

Ok
  • LD001
    81 posts Park Captain
    I made a lot on Verrati and Pastore as 85's, they were originally 7k each or so and sold for max when they went extinct.