Champions division %

PsychosisTime
837 posts An Exciting Prospect
What % of the weekend league do you think is div 1/2 compared to the rest?

I'm a div 3 player and ao far 7-5 and normally get gold 1-2. As a probably average (?) player, i wanted to see what the percentage of players that'd be div 3 or below. Cause so far, out of the 12 games I'd say 11 of the opponents were div 3 or worse standard, some were absolute trash. Only been spanked once by a high pressure bpl team 4-0.

So I guess will the majority of the games be against average players too from div 3+?

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    You can qualify to WL even if you are in Div 10. Div 1 is harder imo, the standard of play is much higher
  • RadioShaq
    20974 posts Moderator
    Well what division 1 and 2 get in. Then its mostly division 3 and up doing the week ones to get in. Then you have holding gold 3 gets you in. I would say division 4 maybe 5 players and up are in it.
  • PsychosisTime
    837 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah I understand div 1 is better standard. But it seems so far doing 3 weekends of the league that he majority of players are around my standard, div 3 and not generally div 1/2 players where I'd usually get spanked.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Well what division 1 and 2 get in. Then its mostly division 3 and up doing the week ones to get in. Then you have holding gold 3 gets you in. I would say division 4 maybe 5 players and up are in it.

Tbh it's hard to tell their skill level when all of them PTB