Dear EA, it has been 4 years and this VERY annoying bug is still in the game!

Deni323
381 posts Sunday League Hero
*PC only*

Generic boots bug, where to start...

I remember this bug from fifa 13, I was abroad and didn't play fifa online for about 6 months...after I came home and did squad updates THE WHOLE team had generic boots.

Ok, it was 2013, bug was new, I can kinda understand that....kinda.

But seriously now, 4 years later, the same bug still exist, FOUR YEARS the same bug exists, I'll write one more time because is hard to believe.

FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS THE GAME HAS THE SAME BUG
Clipboard01.jpg

Are you in for a record? the worst company ever award or something?

This is so annoying I can't describe it with words...top players in the world have generic boots...Is like we play fifa 95 not 17

Fix it please

Disappointed customer

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    And I was worried we'd run out of things to complain about
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

• Amargaladaster26
    10457 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    Tbh I havent looked at boots of my players even once in my life and I am playing FIFA games for 15 years, cant understand the importance of them for some ppl
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Hahaha can't be serious surely.
  • NornIron
    14868 posts World Class
    :D
  • Deni323
    Tbh I havent looked at boots of my players even once in my life and I am playing FIFA games for 15 years, cant understand the importance of them for some ppl

if boots aren't important than jerseys aren't important either?

jerseys, faces, boots, balls, grass, nets...nothing is important?

Players names? what's the difference if his name is Marco Reus or Murko Peus...you don't look at his names just how he plays.

I mean I know gameplay is the most important, but all these let's call them small things bring realism to the game.

Is like if you play rally and your car gets dirty after driving in a mud...sure that isn't important couse driving physic is, but this adds realism to the game.

In a year 2017 players like messi, ronaldo, diego costa, fabregas etc can't have generic black-green boots, it's just looks awful
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Deni323 wrote: »

Players names? what's the difference if his name is Marco Reus or Murko Peus...you don't look at his names just how he plays.

I mean I know gameplay is the most important, but all these let's call them small things bring realism to the game.

Is like if you play rally and your car gets dirty after driving in a mud...sure that isn't important couse driving physic is, but this adds realism to the game.

In a year 2017 players like messi, ronaldo, diego costa, fabregas etc can't have generic black-green boots, it's just looks awful

Get a grip.

Boots are like 2% of the digitised player. Unless you use a close up camera, or you watch the animation sequences your not gonna really notice a great deal of detail. Jerseys/kits of course they matter more cos you clearly need to see your players.

Your gripe is about as important as whether managers are on the touchline. Zero importance.
  • omarnyc
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    Lol
  • Hibee
    12517 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't see why the op is getting such a hard deal. I agree that it would look pretty crap if every player had the same generic boots on. My Nesta for example, is wearing specific white boots like he did in real life. It's a small thing, but it all adds to the game. And 4 years is almost hard to believe!
  • Amargaladaster26

Gromit wrote: »

Get a grip.

Boots are like 2% of the digitised player. Unless you use a close up camera, or you watch the animation sequences your not gonna really notice a great deal of detail. Jerseys/kits of course they matter more cos you clearly need to see your players.

Your gripe is about as important as whether managers are on the touchline. Zero importance.

This. Plus the difference is, majority does not even know what boots are players using irl. Different thing than kits.
  • Tbh I havent looked at boots of my players even once in my life and I am playing FIFA games for 15 years, cant understand the importance of them for some ppl

Weird plus you are not really being truthful to say you haven't looked once to the boots :#

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »

Weird plus you are not really being truthful to say you haven't looked once to the boots :#

I'd be the same, not saying I don't see the boots as part of what is on the screen but I have never in my life taken notice of what colour the player is wearing.
  • Deni323
    Update: EA didn't fix it
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Update: EA didn't fix it

As discussed, the majority of people don't give a toss about it.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Oh wow they look unique, never seen boots like that before. :D
  • jordy875
    1180 posts Professional

• VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Can't understand the hate for a person venting on an important piece of the game - for him. It might not be the most important part, but the amount of time to fix it - not good on the developer part.

At times - in game - when players look similar, a distinguishing item - LIKE THE COLOUR OF BOOTS - comes in handy. I'm not saying it's for all, but there is use in there for some.
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

He's is serious, and don't call him Shirley

Wow I'm old
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move

Wow I'm old

:lol:

Classic Leslie ...
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

Wow I'm old

:lol:

Classic Leslie ...

With that name I assume you are among the few old enough to get it
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    I've also noticed when playing at La Bombanara there's a single blade of grass right in the corner of the pitch near the corner flag that is longer than the rest!!!
    Please sort this out ASAP as it's leaving the game unplayable
  • Amargaladaster26
    Can't understand the hate for a person venting on an important piece of the game - for him. It might not be the most important part, but the amount of time to fix it - not good on the developer part.

At times - in game - when players look similar, a distinguishing item - LIKE THE COLOUR OF BOOTS - comes in handy. I'm not saying it's for all, but there is use in there for some.

Isnt the number on the back good for that? Even though you cant see it from all sides.